Do I look like approachable?

Do I look like approachable?

Man are you guys ever wrong. I don't do drugs, I'm not 'emo', never hurt myself. I'm actually extremely happy. I have my own jewelry shop, I hand create jewelry and decorations. I do sing, but I am not really a bitch and I get along with everyone who I meet. I love music, video games, and mystical things, but I also love the outdoors, fishing, hiking, adventuring, and swimming. It's sad to see how closed minded people really are...

Most Helpful Guy

• of course, dont let all these silly boys get to you. Know several woman who simply wear black and already seem to freak out so many guys. Silly, or just immature. In either case, you naturally rule out the bad ones anyway, those that are intimated by you an such, not worth keeping anyway.

• Thanks for the sad update by the way, but yeah It made me sad too seeing all these dumbass comments about you. Try not to let it get to you, but ye people are idiots, complete idiots.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I think you do! x

• Awe, thanks! Someone actually responded with something nice in here. Guess I shouldn't be asking for people's opinions lol

• You'll get the good and you'll get the bad, I think you have your own sense of style and you pull it off.

What Guys Said 78

• You're WAY above my league in terms of looks. I personally would not approach you, because I would assume you are either already taken, or even if not, you would reject me anyway.

• Like you said it people are narrow minded and probably wouldn't go for the whole alternative thing. I personally love your look and think you're gorgeous and would totally love to date someone like you. With that said I probably wouldn't approach you because I would think that you only like "alternative/rocker" guys and I don't have that look though I did in high school nut not anymore

• I would not approach, because I have zero tattoos/piercings, don't do drugs, and don't attend metal concerts (at least since 2008). You're image is targeted towards a different type of guy.

• As long as you keep smiling like that lol

Other than that kinda nose-pierce (personal preference), I can approach you. Easy day.

• Damn. That is not my style. Not into nose piercings or such heavy makeup. I would not approach you. I'm sure you are approachable to some.

• Of course you're approachable; you don't have the "fuck off" look.

• well you seem alright, though i probably wouldn't approach you because gothic looking gals aren't that interested in black guys from what i've seen. They usually are very into that dark, slavic kind of stuff, which typically means they gravitate towards the pastiest white guys on the planet. No hate though... I just don't approach people i dont think id have a chance with anyways (im assuming by approachable, you're talking about being approached by guys who find you attractive)

• Over the years I have learned that the old saying never judge a book by its cover has stood true for me. It has opened a lot of friendships with people I never thought would work.

Overall you are good looking girl, the rest is just style choices, and to each his own.

Some people may find it intimidating, however I tend to want to find out what the person is like in conversation.

• Yes, there's light in your eyes. I think you look rather sweet and interesting. I'd take a second glance. Few women can achieve that :)

• Honestly no, you don't look approachable.

• I'm sure for some guys yes, however I don't think I would approach you. Not because of the way you look, as I think you are a very attractive woman, you just seem way out of my league so I would just stay away. And as an aside, is that a Darth Maul button on your shoulder?

• Can't believe I am saying this but no you are not approachable. The layers you cover yourself with would deter me away. You could be the nicest person on earth I still wouldn't approach you. But maybe thats because I am not attracted to the goth type as well.

• I read your update. Thats great that you are that way. But yes guys and girls will judge you based on how you dress and what you wear. We are not closed minded. You put this veil if you will that doesn't reflect your personality. Some guys don't like that. If I see you out in public I would not approach you simple as that. Now let's say mutual friends of ours introduced usI would give a chance and come to found out we have simolar intrests but i can't tell that based upond your looks. Hey it could even tho pose in the picture. I love a woman's smile. Maybe I would approach you if i see this big smIle fromantic eAR to ear. Who knows.

• Even if your a good person you look scary AF and I wouldn't know your personality unless you told me. And I've beaten up a lot of tough guys and guys who looked tough, but women are more powerful in terms of they can tell on you and get you in more trouble.

• I love your look, but you're way out of my league so I'd figure that plus you would already be in a relationship.

(seriously, you look like most of my 20 year old self's fantasies made flesh)

• My 1st instinct says "Nope". But it's just a picture. Your demeanor is much more important. If you smile and portay that you actually give a shit about what one might say to you. That's what makes you look approachable.

But you onwn a shop so you should already be familiar with the concept.

• I wouldn't approach you cause I would assume that I am not your type.

• You seem really beautiful and unique. You obviously enjoy expressing yourself, which is something I do and is a trait I like. I might approach you if I wasn't so shy lol. Just do you and don't change for anyone.

• Believe what you want & this is just my opinion but I barely know any goth people & you look goth with black & white except your lips & also barely know anything about goth people & I see emo people too & they're both the same I guess, I have no clue. But emo people hurt themselves & sometimes have knives with them I guess & could possibly hurt me. I wouldn't freak out if I saw you but I could be thinking those things if you looked suspicious but you don't.

Look how you want to look.

• If you keep that happy face, sure you do. Most guys would think you're cool, thus approachable.

• Nope.

.

• Why not? I'm a super nice person, I just have been told that I'm intimidating and I don't see how

• ^^^^ i don't doubt that. i dont see a lot of common ground in regards to interests etc...

• i'm not really into music, piercings, and tattoos. =(

but if ur into hiking and riding bicycles, hopefully i'll see you on the trail. then i'll approach =)

• You look scary, just the emo-goth style tbh

• Why do you assume that goth is scary? Some of the nicest people in the world are alternative... I find them to be more real and deep

• what's the point of expressing yourself in public if you want people to look right through it? would you be disappointed if someone thought "tattoos, piercings, and music. she might like to go to a tattoo convention w/ me followed by coachella"? they are also judging you.

do you expect people to get the impression you just hiked the cable route on half dome based on your appearance or do you expect people to assume you like goth music?

people judge you because you give them a lot to judge the second they catch a glimpse of you. they're judging you on choices you made, not on color of your skin. each tattoo, piercing, article of clothing, and application of make up was hopefully a personal decision between your soul and body.

part of me believes you bask in the contrast of how u appear and how u are. if you're intelligent enough to bend jewelry wire into desirable earrings and run a business, then you're smart enough to realize people gravitate towards those they can relate to.

• you look like you have a boyfriend

• I am a teacher and work with a lot of teens (I know you are older than my students). Before I became a teacher I might have found you unapproachable because I probably would not have know anyone who looks like you. Now that I know a lot of younger people with similar looks to you, I find you very attractive and approachable. You are beautiful and I bet you are a fun and awesome person to know.

• My opinion of you, right off the bat, is that you really like yourself (not in a stuck up way), thoughful, uhm... I'd totally want to hang out with you, I think you'd be awesome company.

• Nope not really the goth look is kinda scary even though in your face you look pleasant, the nose ring reminds me of a bull just waiting to attack. It's kinda hard to say I wouldn't approach you for a relationship only if something fell from off your person I would risk it and approach only to return the item, only rare situations like that I'd say clear out of your way otherwise. I hope I'm the only one in this particular category. Just being sincerely honest!

• No because you're way out of my league. And I don't know if it's the filter but you look kinda intimidating like you would hurt me D:
    No offense tho. If I could I would.

• You look amazing. Love the septum ring. Normally you just see plain ones. Tattoos are cool also. People think if you look a certain way you must be a certain way. People need to be more open minded. I wear t-shirts and I also like to dress up in a nice shirt and nice pants with dress shoes.. I use to dress more gothy than I do not but sill do. I am into music, fishing, hiking, camping, cooking, baking, the dark, aliens, ghosts, mythology, real haunted places, etc

• What brand and shade of lipstick are you wearing in the picture because it looks wonderfully pretty on you

• I'm not a fan of those nose piercings so probably not.

• You give me psycho goth chick vibes I usually don't find attractive but dang sugar, I'd sack you harder than kuechly and that's good thing.

• Sure thing boss

• More from Guys
    48

What Girls Said 19

• Honestly, the way you dress and portray yourself doesn't seem very approachable. You look a bit intimidating.

I'm sorry that people are judging you harshly, but that's the typical stereotype of someone who dresses in that way and has piercings and tattoos. Right or wrong, that's most people's general first impression.

But if you like the way you dress, why do you care what others think? Just do what you like and tell those that don't like it to F off. :P It's a good way to weed out closed-minded people, I suppose!

• hmm, honestly not really. you'd intimidate most men definitely. not that there's anything wrong with your look, but the dark/grunge/goth vibe isn't one that invites them over easily.

• You look fine, a little on the punky side for me, you're very pretty and have kind eyes so I would say deffo.

If people don't approach you because they've judged you already let them go and hang out with chavs then 😉

• You have a Nice smile and eyes, I ( personally ) think that you would look prettier without the piercing

if you are friendly and have a nice personality then yes you are approachable 😊

• I can see why men would be intimidated. It takes a lot of confidence to have that style and many men would think you're out of their league for that reason.

You're really pretty and I'm sure you're really nice too. The guy who'll have enough confidence to approach you will probably be worth it.

• it depends if they like your style.
    To each their preferences you know?
    I like it honestly and I think you re beautiful.
    After reading the update I think you re pretty cool too.
    arts and sports is a deadly combo

• Not for a job interview. Put it this way I wouldn't let you sell me a house or be my doctor lol

• I would definitely talk to you. Based on your jacket alone (super cute, absolutely adore it). You seem like a really fun person :)

• You look approachable, and your smile is killer.

• Yes I'm looking at your eyes. You don't look unfriendly.

• No not really

• you got kind eyes I dont see why people would think you are a freak or a bitch

• Yeah if there is tattoo artist or some freak will pick u up

• you look funny

• i think you're beautiful :) and approachable

• Yes 😍youre gorgeous

• Joking?

• Yes, I think so. You look like a friend of mine.

• Lol yea. You look pretty cool tbh.