What do you think about Russian girls?

I'm from Russia, nijniy novgorod. What do you think about Russia or Russian girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love that video. lol I like to joke and say that I base all my knowledge of Russian girls on that video.

I have never met a Russian woman in real life, so my knowledge comes from other sources. By what I hear I am very impressed by Russian women. In the united states we have to pretend to have all this niceties or else we are rude. It makes honest communication suffer. I have heard that women in Russia are more direct, and can handle a man being more direct as well. I have always thought that this type of communication would be perfect in a relationship. Even if the truth is painful, at least you know what you need to work on to keep the relationship strong.

I have also heard that Russians aren't as sexually oppressed and therefore don't think every little thing a guy does is some form of sexual harassment. I knew a woman that tried to get a guy fired because he complimented the pattern on her dress. I get the feeling Russian women are less likely to over react about that sort of thing. If that is true it would make me feel more relaxed knowing they aren't judging me as harshly.

I also love their accents.

Most Helpful Girl

• the most stupid and rude people, girls usually are ugly and thats why they try so hard to look like sluts, tons of make up, heels only like that they can hide that they r ugly and pretend to look ok. lol
    also, they r easy and desparate. Most American guys i know prefer Asian beautiful girls, bcoz they look much better

What Guys Said 36

• There are many attractive Russian girls.

• stereotypical, they're hot.

• Funny video. I'm from Penza, Russia. It's an interesting country in a big crisis right now. I like Russian girls. Usually have a unique look that sets them apart from others. Don't know what else to say.

• Frankly i think Russian girls are really hot, but the country itself is kinda strange, as someone from the UK, my view may be skewed, or not, really i try to get a fair opinion, but from my personal opinion, it's a big country that i'd like to explore, it can seem scary at times, but if somethings going down, i'm not going to duck my head into the sand

• There are some really attractive Russian women

• Novgorod, the first autonomous jurisdiction in the Russian Orthodox Church or something. I like Russian girls because we often share the same religion and because a lot of them are blonde. I find they're less judgmental and racist than the Greeks at my parish.

• I don't know.. I don't really spend time pondering what people look like in different corners of the world. I know that people are individuals and can't be tossed neatly into groups.

• physically attractive but mentally very crazy

i had a russian like me, i said i dont want to date her and she spread rumors about me... that i had sex with someone else...

i had a russian girlfriend having issues with her man, would not budge and stayed stubborn

when i say crazy i mean theyre always on crisis mode.

• Russian girls are very, very beautiful.

• They are indeed beautiful, I've seen many Russian girls that are amazing.

• Russian girls are awesome.
    The Swedish girls I'm used to are nice as well.

• I've met quite a few hot ones, it's too bad theyre party animals so they weren't for me.

• HOT!

• Never met any. I've known one East European woman, and she wasn't particularly reliable. Seemed pleasant enough though.

• I don't mind Russia as a country, they are reemerging as a world power so of course they will clash with the other powers (cough United States). Russian women are beautiful Slavic goddesses of the North East.

• Watching Maria sharapova now and i think very Nice

Seriously i have met some and their often very beautiful and very friendly

• I think you should be my friend ;)

• A great majority of the Russian girls I've met happen to be pretty racist.

• They are hot af.

• They have nasty voices. But other than that they can be really sexy or really strong and big looking. Some Russian girls freak me out lol

• Most Russian chicks I've met are hot

• they can speak russian

• I think Russian girls are super hot

• You're the sexiest women in the world!

• The best girls ever

• Russian accents are so hot

• There sexy I 've been with one mmmmmm

• russian girls are bombs

• They are pretty.

• I never have met any but from what I've seen me likey 😋

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 9

• They're hella attractive, no wonder the majority of models are basically slavic or russian. But the Russians music taste is so 2000s I don't know how to deal... Makes me cringe. And this is not the first time I've cringed at their music taste... 😂😅

• Would bang each of them XD
    Very hot ladies indeed

• They're regular girls just like any other girl on this planet.

• there are many gorgeous russian girls.
    they are known to be the most beautiful in the world. that is japan's image of russian girls.

• I like Putin's attitude, I have been st St. Petersburg and it was amazing and the girls have that Eastern European style that I find attractive.

All in all, nice place, nice girls.

• Yep basically that.

• Well, Russians are basically a mix of many, many different cultures and races. So it's hard to pinpoint what all of them are like. However, I've noticed they tend to dress really well and always have a classy air about them.

• Best porn material.

• They are the girls everyone here is warning every guy of.