Is my body unattractive?

So I bumped into my ex a little while ago and I tried having a friendly conversation with him just to be polite and I didn't really think much of it but a mutual friend of ours spoke to him afterwards and my ex told him that he thinks I've put on weight. This isn't some post where I look for compliments and lies. I just want honest opinions so that when I look at myself in the mirror I'll be able to know if it's just paranoia or if he was just telling the truth. I used to be underweight and I was happy that I was getting to a healthy size but now I just feel fat. I know I probably need to do some toning to get myself to the best I possibly can be but is my body unattractive?
Is my body unattractive?

P. S to all the people judging my sports bra, I just felt it was less revelling or intimate as a normal bra so don't judge. And to all the people who want to judge me for these photos because I'm under 18 don't say anything either because it's really no worse than me posting a photo in a bikini and it's not porographic unless of course you think my body is just a sexual instrument and nothing more?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're looking good girl.. Don't worry what other people think, as long as you're happy with yourself.. personally, I can look at girls bigger than you and find them extremely sexy. You've got nothing to worry about.. F*ck him!! Shallow pig. You can do better. All the best!

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely not! You're gorgeous, honey!! You have a very ideal shape. You're breasts aren't big but they're the perfect medium size... your stomach is flat... you have toned arms & a nice little butt. Please tell yourself you're beautiful every day!! You deserve it!

What Guys Said 58

• Whatever we say, it is always construed in the wrong way with you girls. If we tell you you lost weight, you think you are scrawny. If we say you've put on weight, you think you are too fat. If we say nothing or refuse to answer, you assume we think you are fat. We just can't win ! You look great, now move on with your life !

• I don't normally take what people say to heart but now my mutual friend keeps calling me chubby and whenever I look in the mirror all I can think is "you've put on weight"

• I suppose. Still hurts though, coming from a once best friend.

• It shouldn't hurt. He didn't tell YOU because he knew you would react like that. He didn't count on your other friend being a tattle tale. Like I said, saying you put on weight doesn't necessarily mean it's bad. It might actually be good, especially when you say you had been trying to gain a little weight... I think you look good. He probably thought that too.

• Looks like a perfectly healthy and attractive young woman to me. What doesn't seem healthy to me is that you're letting this one remark dig into your brain like a parasite to the point where you have to appeal to a bunch of strangers on the internet asking about your figure.

A person who comments negatively on a woman's weight is either extremely stupid or extremely cruel. So this mutual friend calling you "chubby" sounds either like a total idiot or a total jerk. Either way, he doesn't sound like very good friend material.

• It's a bit curvy and Really attractive, I mean if you pass by next to me I will definitely check you out ( unless you come in exception section of bro code)

• Your body looks really good! I am sure your ex just felt a little hurt. After you too broke. Usually guys tell the truth about a girls appearance when they are either trying to attract a girl , or is in a relationship with a girl.

• Your body looks good! 😊

• I think you got a very nice shape. Definitely not fat or even chubby. Very nice. Someone saying you gained some weight is not an automatic meaning that you are fat or overweight.

• si senor

• Yiu look fine

• YEAH YOU SHOULD EAT LOTS OF FOOD AND GAIN 300LBS THEN YOU WILL BECOME ATTRACTIVE.

• Perfect tbh, fuck what your ex thinks

• a little less curvy but i like it

• I think you look splendid

• You look great to me

• No, it's not unattractive.

• Your body is good the way it is. Its not only goodlooking But its Healthy looking aswell. Not to fat, not to skinny

• you're fine he's just salty

• Fat? Oh my dear you have an amazing body, do not worry.

• You look great, I see nothing wrong.

• It looks fine.

• you have a gorgeous body. (: very sexy and perfect (:

• Your body is far from unattractive. You have a pretty nice body.

• You look great. Healthy and very doable.

• You have a slight stomach, but nothing too bad. You look very fit. In my opinion your body is very attractive

• You have a good healthy weight, your ex is crazy

• "I used to be underweight and I was happy that I was getting to a healthy size"

Then why are you upset when basically what he said was "well done, you did it"?

Women...

• Your body is alright, not my type tho

• Your body is FANTASTIC and you have GORGEOUS legs.

• No it looks very well

• I mean it's average. I'd prly still fck you OP.

• It looks healthy

• More from Guys
    28

What Girls Said 14

• Are you kidding me? You're not fat or even slightly overweight at all! You look great in my opinion, and very healthy. I don't know what your ex is talking about!

• You have to love your body.. When you love your body then you love yourself and nobodies opinion matters because self love is the best love.

• look hun your just asking for others opinion and to cut this short all that matters is what you think of yourself if someone scratch that anyone calls you ugly tell them to go to hell and it s there loss because if they obviously areto shallow to get to know you and sadly the person they're with is prolly only an arm decoration to them

• Umm you don't look fat at all your body is gorgeous and perfect

• You had a great body and I'm being sincere! There's no way your body is repugnant and can "shoo" away men. We all need some toning. x

• You look fine and are not fat. Plus you butt had a nice curve to it which guys love

• you look normal to me!

• I honestly think you have a really nice body

• You look very healthy.

• Yes your body is Not attractive. Very fat.

• So sick

• Pretty sure you know you look fine. Boring...

• Much better than other girls who post on here.

• Just curious, how old are you? Right now, you look fine. Nice and curvy. Don't worry. Just remember, you're not fully done growing yet. So perhaps starting to tone up a little would be a good idea. Many girls under 18 do not realize that just cause they're thinner now, doesn't mean they'll always be like that. bur for now, you look just fine.