Are bad are my dark cicles /puffiness and how can I fix it?

These three pictures are the ones I just took. Even though I just woke up, my eyes don't look much better throughout the day. Are my bags really bad and what can I do besides wearing concealer because I really don't like wearing facial makeup?

This picture is one I took a while ago. As you can tell, my undereyes are really puffy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Concealer 1-2 shades lighter than your skin colour..

Dark under eyes are a sign of lack of sleep and dehydration... drink plenty water get plenty rest and 2 teaspoons run under cold water or from fridge and then applied to eyes for 5 minutes...

What Guys Said 4

• I have this problem too, and I'm afraid it only gets worse with age. One good thing is that you have a much darker complexion than I do. I have very pale skin combined with a large nose, heavy brow, and widow's peak, so I really look like a vampire with dark bags under my eyes and my heavy brows casting shadows over them to make them worse.

One thing that can exacerbate this is nasal allergies. I had a terrible case of dust mite allergies when I was a kid, the stupid doctors always confused it with hay fever until I finally went to a specialist as an adult and got a formal blood test, only to find I have no allergies to pollen whatsoever but an alarmingly sensitive allergy to house dust.

I don't know if you suffer from allergies or not, but if you do, I found the most useful continuous treatment is a neti pot. It's this weird pot where you run water down one nostril and out the other, feels really weird at first. But it does wonders decongesting, and seems to help with the puffiness of those eyes.

You could also try ice packs and cucumbers and what not. I tried those when I was in my 20s after being paranoid about my appearance. I started to discover after dating for a while though that this paranoia was mostly in my head. I mean, I definitely had dark bags under my eyes, but I just learned that people didn't care and weren't looking quite as much as I did, so I stopped caring, and that was probably the best "healing" strategy of all.

• I don't have any allergies but I do try the cucumber thing from time to time. Anyway, thanks for the input its greatly appreciated

• just get plenty of sleep i have them as well, you have nice eyes tho

• Your eyes are very pretty, I suppose makeup could hide the under eyes.

• keep ur self hydrated, and its normal i guess urs are normal

What Girls Said 2

• girl u barely have anything -.- don't sweat it hun u look FINE! <3

• I don't think it's bad at all. Just get plenty of rest and water and use a small bit of concealer.