Be honest, which song is more beautiful?

1-

2-

• song 1 is most beautiful
  • song 2 is most beautiful

Most Helpful Guy

• Is this question serious?
    Beethoven, of course.

The singing is the Evanescence song is annoying against the background of the piano. It may be a nice song overall, but, compared to Moonlight Sonata in which Beethoven has the piano actually doing the singing, there really is no comparison. And, because I know that Moonlight Sonata and Für Elise exist, any similar piano songs (and with singing!) like this Evanescence song are inferior and I can't tolerate listening to them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Moonlight Sonata is one of my favorite songs, and one of the ones someone close to me taught on the piano. So my opinion is very biased.

Amy Lee's voice is pretty, though.

What Guys Said 11

• Can't compare. Beethoven is in a league of his own. It is unfair to compare legends like Beethoven, Mozart etc. to modern artists. Not because the modern artists are 'bad', but they're very different.

• I like Evanesence a lot, I've got all their albums, but my immortal has never been one of my favourite songs, I feel a lot of girls like that song. It was good when I saw them live, they dod the band version with the heavy ending, but I think the best song they did was the korn cover.

• song 2 is most beautiful

• i love classical.

moonlight sonata (i prefer the 3rd movement)

• I like both of them. You are comparing classical music to rock music. One without words to one with words.

• sync up the two its magic

• It's Beethoven... I mean that song is timeless

• Song 1 :) the first song i ever learnt on piano <3

• Beethoven is classic

• Even though evanescence is good Beethoven takes ut

• 1st... it's a classic, literally. But I like how Evanescene used it, made it their own.

What Girls Said 6

• There is no comparing these two genres.

Both are extraordinary in their own right.

• My vote goes for Evanescence.

• first of course
    you can t compare Beethoven to Evanescence
    plus what I like most about melodies is that you can interpret them as you please

• Both are beautiful, i think if you put Amy Lee's vocals on Beethoven it would be super beautiful, but i like the second one, my favorite band.

• Um.

Both are extraordinary in their own field.

:\

• The Sonata.