Do you change your avatar pic to something not so noticeable because boys keep hitting on you all the time or asking for dirty pictures?

I have a theory, I'm under the impression that a lot of you ladies on gag usually put up a cartoon picture or you just remove your picture or something because you're constantly getting hit on or getting approached by guys asking for dirty pictures or guys just hitting on you too much. Is that true or am I wrong?

• yeah too many guys keep hitting on me or asking for nice pics and being a pervert.
  • No I just don't want to show my face, I'm kind of shy
  • I just do t think I'm very attractive

Most Helpful Girl

• I keep it of me and my boyfriend mostly... and that doesn't seem to stop guys from hitting on me.

Apparently my picture is a tease? And I'm a bitch for not playing along when guys send sexually suggestive messages to me.

Oh look how sexual my image is. Doesn't it just get your junk all hot and bothered? Look at them! A girl and a guy. OOoooo

• Damn let me come over!😍 I'm dying over here... I can do better than him pretty girl... Your pic makes me soo turned on!!😲😱😫😧😩 lol

Most Helpful Guy

• On the behalf of the male community, I apologize for the spam and dick pics, we have too many savages out there to be able to control them, perhaps one day they will understand how girls feel.

We are ashamed of them too, and because of them the regular men struggle when starting a conversation too as we can be mistaken for one of them while trying to initiate a conversation.

• Thank you for the apology. That was weird reason I was asking because a lot of women assume that I'm just a horn dog or something.

What Girls Said 11

• I have a modest picture of myself up here and I still get asked for nudes or have guys ask to sext with me and shit.

• I'm an adult and I don't see the excitmfnt sexting brings anymore lol it was cool once as a teen but now it's like (yeah wow great cool)😌👍🏽

• I did change it to something more subtle a few times because of the skyrocketing amount of unsolicited dick pictures that I get at some moments and things of this kind. Sometimes I just want to quit but GaG is too good.

• Yeah, I don't blame you for changing it... I honestly just like to talk but a lot of girls assume I'm just apart of the groupies just trying to hit on them... Lol almost all the females I find interesting almost certainly live half way around the world and I'm not about to hop on a jet to go find a girl I fell for online... It's almost always nice to just chat with femalesa but some don't see it my way I suppose

• I don't mind chatting with nice guys when I manage to my inbox T_T lol but yeah many guys are screwing it up for the good dudes.

• I'm honestly trying to figure out which two losers keep running gbeough my post down voting everyone smh

• I'm not exactly shy, I just don't want to show my face on this website (or others, to be honest). I don't take a lot of selfies.

• I have an avatar of Ryou Fujibayashi because I thought it was cute and I really love her. It's not really to hide my face because I've put up some pictures of myself on here, it's just a cute image and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't get an increase of guys asking for nudes if I did put one up of myself. :P Plus, by now, I'm really attached to my avatar.

• I don't put the real me as my profile picture because of the creeps and etc I put it somewhere else. I put what I look like in cartoon version. LOL!

• I know, I've always liked your avatar. Thought it was cool👍🏽👌🏽

• Lol I guess it does, but you can't no longer downvote.

• Thank you. :) @BelleGirl21

• I think I'm pretty. But I don't want to put my picture up... because I've had people steal it and use it for their own purposes.

• Wow lol picture thrives are still in full effect I see 😌You must be really pretty, like a model or somthin cuz ugly peoe never get their pictures taken lol

• Lol why do I feel like I'm sucking up to a complete stranger of something...😒 hah!😅 sorry about that

• Lol. You're cool. And I'm NOT a model.. haha.

• Nope lol. It's just always me unless I'm sad. And I don't have the problem of getting hit on lolol

• I don't have enough confidence to put my picture up. I would rather have a different profile picture than a bad quality picture of my self. The pixels aren't that great when you take a selfie with an old phone.
    The first poll option was true for my case when I dared to have my pic up. One guy said he wanted to make out with me.

• You already know what I think of you glam... Psshh!!😤

• My picture is always of me. I only ever changed it for that reason because I kept getting questions about my boobs.

• Lol guys go crazy about boobs for some reason 😒

• I know that made me sound like a disresctful horn dog and I'm kind of ashamed for that, I apologize... 😔😓

• Nah, you're good. Lol I've heard worse. You were being honest.

• No. My picture is always a picture of myself.

• I've changed my picture a few times so far but it's always me! 😊

What Guys Said 1

• "No I just don't want to show my face, I'm kind of shy".