When do you feel sexy?

is there a moment that makes you think you look sexy? I feel sexy when I am squatting lmao

boom

Most Helpful Guy

• Ha-ha. I feel sexy when wearing a suit (or buttoned shirt) with a tie, black pants, and dress shoes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell yeah squats.

I'm a figure model. I'm also 6'2" with legs for weeks. I swear, I get high on my own sexyness on leg day.
    I mostly wear little 2"-inseam hot shorts, and, frankly, I'm pretty much obsessed with how my legs blow up on leg day. I get a little lightheaded and almost black out whenever I re-rack the bar (low blood pressure 4 lyf)... but, as soon as I regain full consciousness and my vision stops looking like a test pattern, oh yeah, I'm glad my gym has lots of mirrors.

What do you wear to work out?

What Guys Said 21

• When I am wearing a full formal dress complete with Tie and Blazer, plus if I am wearing sunglasses then yes that time I do.

• I feel sexy with my rabbit-esque

sociorocketnewsen.files.wordpress.com/.../...s.gif

• Let me think... hm... never xD

• Personally, in a suit xD

• I once had a girl tell me I looked better in a suit than the guy in the movie we watched the night before. ;)

Tell that to a guy and he will melt for you by the way

• But, y'all are so easy. We can just tell you you looked better in ______________ and you'll melt. You gna tell me it actually matters what ____________ is? LOL

Actually, with boys yr age, you'd be surprised how many of them would fixate on the guy in the movie. Like, "oh shit, she's looking at that guy in the movie, how can I compete with that."
      In my generation, this was still mostly a girl issue, but, nope. My oldest is in middle school and it has totally, absolutely become a unisex problem.

• when I'm shirtless and its raining and i breath VERY heavy and slowly look up...

• never actually xD there are times i feel like i´m looking ok but not "sexy".

• can't say I ever felt sexy lol

• In the morning when I'm not bloated and lookin' shredded as fuaaar.

• I feel sexy when I'm striking a ballarina pose in the middle of a public place and moaning loudly and everyone just looks.

and then I hold that damn pose.

• I can't say I've ever felt sexy.

• When I'm taking a shit.

• I feel sexy when I am topless. That's all.

• I feel better looking when I put something green on. So weird but ye I like green stuff.

• never...

• I feel sexy when a girl message me

• I feel sexy when the wind it comes to my hair :D My hair is flying. Very sexy :* lol

• In a suit..
    Just like Harver Spector

• kinda close to never.

• You feel attractive when squatting? That's weird.

I don't think I've ever thought I was sexy personally, but then us guys are told we're crap all the time, so why would we?

Girls are taught to love themselves, which is why we have so many narcassitic girls.

• When I'm dressed as a sexy woman.

What Girls Said 6

• When I'm riding my motorbike. I'm in gear, my pony tail is sticking out of my bike helmet..

• when I am wearing sport clothes, bikinis or tight clothes lol.
    I am pretty petite and wear loose clothes all the time so it s good when I show off my figure.

• After working out
    When my boobs look good
    Wearing figure flattering clothing
    In lingerie

• After I'm done doing yoga on the beach! Or in a bikini 😊

• when I'm in my underwear and bra and listnin to music and dancing around naked LOL just kidding

• haha it can happen when Im bellydancing lol