Big boobs or small boobs?

I'm a 28C... is that too small?

Most Helpful Guy

• big boobs or small boobs? Boobs.
    There's this girl that makes fun of her own boobs for some reason. She says that she has no boobs and keeps saying her boobs are small. I don't understand her cause she has this great body (overall).
    I'm not a "big boobs are life" kind of guy. Until now, all the girls that I liked had small/medium boobs. I now like this blonde girl and guess what. Not much in the boobs department... I don't care...

There's one girl that I find attractive and she has larger boobs. The first girl with big boobs that I find attractive. So... It's not the boobs, it's the overall body appearance. Then to really like her: character, humour, how she acts around others... so on

• why would a girl make fun of her own boobs and jokingly say she hates herself for her boobs?
      Also, should I say anything when she does that? What can I say?

What Guys Said 18

• definitely not too small at all

• for under 18? you will be alright. there is still time.

• Sounds medium. Average. But other factors such as the shape and fullness play a big role.

• Nothing is too small or too big, because people will always have different tastes for different things. I like smaller and firm boobs personally, you're size is great! Don't feel bad about your size of anything. Tbh, D cup is pushing it for me. Be confident in yourself :)

• They would fit nicely in my hands so hell no!

• They sound normal to me

• 28, wow thats a small ribcage, you must be really small/petite in general. C cup is really great

• no, C cup sounds great to me 👍
    don't worry about it :)

the shape and how it looks in proportion is more important than just the size itself.

• how old are you? if you are under 18 they will probably still grow anyway

• 28C is small but that's absolutely fine.

• Darling, you are fine. Don't start judging yourself, other idiots will do that for you, instead, work at being successful and a good person and your beauty will shine through.

• to be honest it depends on the rest of your body

• I'd say they are medium

• Prefect to be honest

• no
    C is considered big and reccommended <3
    probably spelled that wrong but yolo lol

• Size isn't an issue to me as long as they are they are there.

• c is not smal, l just right

• better you show us

• No way, I love small.

What Girls Said 0