Based on how my body looks (without my face), would you date me?

I'm a little chubby in the stomach area.

• Yes, i'd date you
  • No, absolutely not!
  • You're wayyy too fat!
I have 27% of body fat and my shirt makes me look a little bigger than I am.
This is also my body in another question where the lighting was a little different.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1872706-do-i-look-chubby-or-fat

Most Helpful Guy

• let's date honey you are hot to me ;P

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd take you out see if we clicked. But I'm a woman and not as superficial as men seem to be. Would you date a female

What Guys Said 17

• Absolutely perfect

• I like how you look. If you want to lose the weight then do so just as long as you keep on being you.

• You look fabulous and you have very nice legs. I would def date you.

• For starters, why would I think you would care about me if you dont even care about your health? Being overweight is not attractive. I'm out of shape myself... just saying

• I do care about my health, i'm a just little chubby. I exercise all the time and I don't eat a lot.

• If you are eating right and heavily exercising but still obese you need to see a doctor and get full blood work done and see if you have any underlying health problems. 27% body fat approaching medical obesity. Genetics doesn't account for that.

• Yes I would date you

• B & C are the same option in my opinion.
    Personally I would not, simply because it's too much in my opinion. I like girls that are slightly overweight but the keyword is slightly.

• Not really. Too big for my taste.

• you're ok. I'd date you.

• I happen to be a personality kinda guy. Don't really make too much fuss about body types. But since you asked...

• Sure, at least once, unless I had a good reason.

• Of course I would date.

• Probably too big for me because I am skinny or underweight. So, just not for me.

• You're a fattie. I wouldn't touch you with someone else's cock, never mind my own.

I'm sorry, but being overweight is unhealthy, unsightly and indicative of a lack of self-respect. It is not genetics, or your metabolism, it's laziness. Being fat is a choice.

• Not quite, genetics and metabolism actually play a big part on a persons body. Plus, there are certain medical condition that could play a big part in someone's weight. And she's not even that fat either, she's chubby. There's nothing wrong with her.

• No I wouldn't. You're overweight and you ask stupid questions nobody could really answer without meeting you.

Heck, I might just post a headless body shot of an overweight man and see how many girls would want to date me. Do you think I'll get many takers? :D

• You have to be kidding. Who would be caught dead with a chic Whos body looks like that? That's the nastiest thing I've seen here all week.

Why post such a question knowing Damm well you were going to make guys puke.
    Any saying yes are liers. Just trying to boost your lack of self esteem.
    Loose weight. You look like a lazy slob

• Little shallow boys shouldn't be answering. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of guys who would like her. Don't comment if you're going have such a nasty attitude. She's not even fat, just chubby and she looks good in my opinion.

• @jenjenii He's under 18, lol what do you expect. A little kid.

• @jenjenii you better have another look. Boobs smaller then gut. Gut hangs past waist. Nasty. She knows it too. What do u want to do? Say she looks great when she doesn't just to make her feel better? Then she won't work on being so fat. She will stayistinle and disgustingly obese

• I wouldn't fuck you with someone else's dick. But I get Hella brothas would throw leg in it?

• I have to say, that's kind of rude. She's chubby and there are plenty of guys who would like her.

• You look great for me! Especially your big tits ;P

• You look chubby yet sexy and hot.

What Girls Said 2

• If you have to ask this question you already know the answer. Your midsection is way too big. You don't have that slim sexy waist line that most guys like. You might be tolerable to some men if you have other good qualities going for you, but it wouldn't hurt you to lose the weight. Especially if you're young you don't wanna get older and fatter

• That's a bit rude, don't you think? Different guys like different things.

• I'm straight, so I wouldn't date you, but I think you look pretty, honey! <3 Don't let some jerks tell you otherwise!