Which girl is the hottest?

In order? 1,2,3

Black girl

Which girl is the hottest?

Asian girl

White girl?

My friends keep saying that white girls are always the hottest? I think she's the least attractive? Wbu?

• Black girl
  • Asian girl
  • White girl

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Of these 3 the white girl is definitely the hottest. Not even close. She's your typical blonde, blue-eyed babe.

The Asian girl isn't even hot for an Asian and the black girl has the fakest boobs ever and not enough of a strong black girl face. Lot of white blood in that black girl. She must be one of the American blacks.

• She's the hottest because she's a "typical blonde, blue-eyed babe"?
      More like generic, boring, mundane dime of dozen white girl.

• Note the word babe. There can be a typical blue eyed blonde who isn't a babe. It's very common actually but the one you posted is an absolute stunner. The other two girls have literally nothing on her.

They're not a dime a dozen. Actually white girls are the rarest, most beautiful women in the world.
      The others really are a dime a dozen. There's literally billions of them

White girls are hot on average but this blond is below average so you must have a nordic fetish. That's cool, some people have must have criteria which if you don't meet deal is off. Strictly looking at these three my crown goes to the korean, for the simple reason that she's a natural beauty without surgery and has even less make up on than the white girl. As for the other two I can't decide between them. Both have pleasant features but the fake boobs put me off, and they're not hot enough for me below the belt even though the korean falls short also. I'm anonymous so won't bother being politically correct but I'll say you can't go by samples of pictures online to decide which of three races is hottest. I've dated mostly white since they were more interested but where I grew up the hottest on average, were the black girls, straight up, I met over a dozen all had bodies these three can't touch. I'm saying all this as a straight Asian dude and I trust experience and my dick, not votes.

What Girls Said 21

• From these pictures, in order:
    - 2
    -1
    -3

• Girl in the first pic is just whoa 😍

• I prefer the black girl in general. But in the last pic the blonde one SlayyyyS!!! She has like an under the sheets after sex morning vibe and looks european kinda. I just love her in the last pic. Plus isn't she famous or something?

• I can't decide if the black girl is prettier than the Asian girl, since the black girl is Asian mixed as well...

• First, that first girl has got to be mulatto, mixed of black and white. I said B because she is sooooo cute and beautiful, and then the mixed girl, then white girl. They're all super attractive tjough, like jeez

• damn black/mixed girl all the way <3
    she s my style ^^

• They're all beautiful, really.

• For this set of girls, that white girl is the least attractive. But if you put up someone like Taylor Swift or Karlie Kloss then it changes. It is a person-to-person and picture-to-picture thing

• #1
    #2
    #3

but hey I didn't vote they are all beautiful

• I prefer the black girl. Always had a thing for them.

• They're all beautiful but the black girl is mixed. The last one has really pretty eyes though 🙂

• Black then white then Asian, From prettiest to 'ugliest.' They're all above average looking though.

• in my opinion the black girl is the hottest

• Black girl. She has a pretty face and gorgeous bod.

• White girls

• The black girl, because I just love the shape and size of her tits, they are just so, so big and beautiful.

• The white girl is boring, the Asian girl is boring, the black girl is not really this true black in my opinion but she look good.

• 1. White 2. Black 3. Asian

• They are all pretty, but based on your images I will say:

2
    1
    3

• Why are white girls always perceived as blonde lol?

Anyway, from these the Black girl is prettiest.

• Because white girls and blondes tend to be stereotypically dumb as fuck

• Oh how sweet 😒

• There all cute. The Asian girl is cute but the other two are out of her league. The black girl is the cutest tho in my opinion

What Guys Said 41

• The Asian girl is by far the cutest/prettiest.

I think the white girl has some awkward pictures in there, especially the first one. She doesn't really smile in any of the pictures. Out of the 3, I find her the least attractive.

The first picture of the black girl is very cute, but in the other pictures, it almost looks like she is doing a duck face, which I am not a big fan of personally.
    So, I agree with ElissaDido's ranking:
    2
    1
    3

• Why do you find the white girl the least attractive?

• it is mostly due to the structure of her face. She has a quite strong chin and jawline, which I am not really a fan of. And like I said, in the pictures, she never shows a genuine smile.

other than that, I am not exactly sure. She simply does not strike me as an attractive girl

• Out of the pictures you posted, the white girl is the hottest
    1.bp.blogspot.com/.../hgh2.gif

• The black girl is the hottest
    The Asian is the cutest
    I really dont like the white hirl :/

For dating id probably go with the Asian because i prefer cute over hot

• 3>2>1

• They are all beautiful, but in this order - 2, 3, 1 (in my opinion) :)

• (1.) The first girl isn't black. She's mixed.
    (2.) I'd choose either the mixed girl or the white girl. I don't really care.

• Umm where is the Latina?
    Lol so disappointed

• i don't see a black girl.

• 1, 3, 2
    I am more into black girls. The white comes very close in second. Very close. Almost a tie.

• My preference:
    1. The Asian girl in her second and third pic is perfect to me, I don't like her first pic.
    2. The black girl looks better in her first pic, I don't like her makeup.
    3. I don't want this white girl
    I really wanted only the Asian girl.

• 1 is the best but this feels a bit biased. I've seen hotter Asian and white girls than the one you showed on here

• Yes the white girl is really hot as Fuck...

Other girls are not... The least attractive would be the black girl... No offense!!

• First pic 👌

• Black , than Yellow. But the white girl would be first if she looked like her last pic in all her pics.

• Black girl = Masculine (Will keep shit testing you)
    Asian girl = Feminine (Will be very passive about a lot of shit)
    White girl = Snobby secretly racist entitled bitch that will use false rape charges on you.

• Asian, but the first girl ~ omg so pretty as well!

• In this case it's the black girl

• Although generally I agree with your friend, I'll go with girl #1 in this one.

• They're all hot.

• In order:

Black
    White
    Asian

• From these 3 girls the black girl then the white girl then the Asian girl

• White chick is hottest

• Black won for me.

• I prefer the white girl, the black girl is a close second.

• black girl looks the best

• black girl by far

• All the blacks the first two Asians and the last two whites in that order.

• For me is
    1
    2
    3

• Black and White

Owwowoeoeis

• All of them can be confident about their attractiveness.

• More from Guys
    11