Do you think that a big nose is too ugly?

My boyfriend made a comment about my nose... saying how unique it was and I'm feeling a bit bad about my nose... my profile is very ugly...

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's quite beautiful. If you look at the statues of Greek or Roman figures, they often had very prominent noses which extend all the way towards their brow.

I'm living and working in Japan at the moment and some Japanese women want bigger noses so much that they get plastic surgery to make their noses bigger. They would very much envy your nose.

From an artistic perspective, a profile with a larger nose tends to be quite elegant -- especially accompanying a long neck, things of this sort. There's just something about it that makes it very well-suited for a portrait (I'm not an artist but studied visual arts for a while along with computer science).

In general, I just think large noses are very beautiful on women, and very feminine -- especially on women with dainty features. They're very picturesque -- clear facial structure.

It's nothing to be ashamed about and rather something to be proud about.

• Thank you a lot
      I was very depressed about it :(

What Guys Said 18

• Kind of hard to tell from that picture, but it doesn't look crazy big to me.
    Unique isn't always a bad thing, he obviously finds you attractive otherwise he probably wouldn't be your boyfriend, and your nose is just one part of the whole picture, everything's gotta be taken in context, not just focusing in one one individual feature.

It's who you are, be proud of it! Who nose, (Sorry, I couldn't help it...) maybe he finds women with prominent noses super sexy?

• LOL im going to try to post a new pic, but I really don't know how to edit my post

• look at Hansel, why is he so hot!

• No, it seems fine.

• Unique does not mean bad. I'm sure it's fine.

• I have a big nose too, its ok. If you have a boyfriend you clearly don't have to worry about how you look.

• Depends on the shape and the face.

I'm interested in a girl with a big nose right now. It's kind of an interesting shape. Really gives her character. Think of a Bryce Dallas Howard nose, but slightly more bulbous.

• You don't think she is less attractive because of that?

• Not as much as other girls, but she's still attractive to me.

• Pic is to dark. Give us a break !
    Show true pic or don't bother

• wow, your lucky you dont got my nose, stop complaining some have it worse

• your nose looks perfectly fine and your profile is not ugly at all :)

• Very difficult to give my opinion, maybe upload a higher quality picture.

• hun I have dark brown skin how do you think my nose looks trust me you'll be fine lol

• I think that big noses only look bad on women.

• do u cal it big nose? really?
    its not big nor ugly.

• Your nose is okay and nice i think, in Asia, girls wanna have nose like you.

• u r beautiful sweetie id kiss that nose

• Big noses are sexy!!!

• it looks all fine

• You're nose is fine and sometimes bigger noses fit the face or imperfections make a woman more beautiful. In your case you don't have a big nose though.

• Who cares!

What Girls Said 5

• Your nose is average... Not big

• Well, to me it looks like a pretty average nose...

• Your nose looks normal to me. It's a nice nose

• I'm sorry but I literally don't see anything wrong with your nose. It looks like a regular nose! Your profile is absolutely not unattractive and I'm not saying that to be kind. I honestly cannot see anything wrong.

• I wouldn't consider your nose big. You have a nice profile.