Who do you think I am?

From this picture.
Without knowing me, who am I? what do I like, where do I come from, what do I do, friends, am I a nice person and so on.
Thought it would be funny to hear what other peoples first impression of me is based on looks!

Who do you think I am?

Please pardon my English - I'm not good, but I'm still learning. (It's not my main)

Most Helpful Guy

• You're from the UK, upper middle class, lovely eyez and producer of Tesco's finest milk LMFAO what a username XD.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are definitely good looking. I would Guess you are Eastern European. Probably hailing from a middle class background. You seem pretty normal emotionally (like not a weirdo is any way.) You are probably still in school from your age. I am guessing you are not too ambitious and career oriented. You just want to live a pleasant happy life...

I think you come across as a pleasant person. Nice, I think you can't really tell...

I do hope you will give us the answers... Ha ha

• I'm actually from the Northeren Europe.
      Everything is mostly true - however I'm a bit of a perfectionist, also very ambitious haha!

• Awesome hope all your dreams come true!

What Guys Said 14

• A girl from northern Europe, who tends to be introverted but has a smaller close group of friends. Really caring person who does not like confrontation.

• your a women
    you like penis preferably mine
    you come from america
    your a stripper
    stripper friends
    are you a nice person hmmmm ugh I guess

• Do me first. Then I will do you.

• My future wife, you come from a loving family we'll have a nice house in the country kids pets everything you've ever wished for. :)

• You're cute and adorable
    Your eyes are sexy and those lips are definitely good to kiss :P lol

• you are my date to prom.

• well ur first impression on me like

a european with a calm face nd personality, but blasts in anger ,
    independent kinda type girl
    laughs a lot,
    u r a student , nd few friends, very emotional

• Well, you do seem to be female with brown hair and grey/greenish eyes, I can't tell from this shot.

• You look Lithuanian, probably nice, you want to have a successful career in the film industry somewhere.. Am I anywhere near the truth? Lolll
    Your name is gabriele

• I think you are pretty, I think you are intelligent. I think you pay attention to current events. I think you would enjoy music. I think you and your friends have experimented with alcohol. I think in the end you are a stranger.

• Eastern European girl
    a nice person
    you like Vodka
    and by the way, your English is good.

• Guarantee you are a girl.. Haaaaaaaa lol

• Your eyes are very beautiful

• Cute pretty simple girl

What Girls Said 5

• You are a 17 year old girl who lives somewhere in Europe. Probably Poland or Czech? You still go to school but it is your final year. You are smart but you don't study too much because you also spend some of your time with your friends. You like to go shopping and to watch movies. You also enjoy listening to music and you probably like to sing? Oh and you seem like a nice person who can be kinda shy and doesn't talk a lot if you don't know the person too well :)

• I wish i could sing! (I sound like a dying whale)
      I'm from scandinavia (Denmark)
      It's actually my first year in the" gymnasium"
      I'm very shy, so you nailed the last part.

• basic girl. you like make-up you probably work go to school or both. you seem like you have a tight niche group of friends and family.

• You look like you're from somewhere around Sweden or Russia... or European at the very least. Probably very friendly and like doing things to help others. You also seem like you'd be kind of quiet though and have a passion for reading.

Probably completely off but hey, I tried XD

• Um.

I haven't got any idea about where do you come from. Though you seem like a nice person.

You look pretty by the way.

Haha.

• i have no idea where do you came from. But you seems like nice person.