Am I stylish 😌💄👠👗?

Am i stylish 😌💄👠👗?
Real fox fur from russia - 1300 €
black top - dolce gabbana - bought it 2 years ago - milan saravelle outlet -210 €
leather pant -mango -120 €
glittered belt - miu miu -400 euro

Most Helpful Guy

• Omg, some of these opinions on here are savage :O

Anyway, I would say if you lose the fur coat and may just put on a uh 'normal' coat or jacket instead you'd look "stylish."
    -----
    Another thing to be aware of is that you don't need expensive things to look good. All price tags do for clothing like this is let someone show off to a friend or another. That may kind of piss of people because that can be interpreted as bragging. Expensive stuff would also mean, besides costing a lot, that if it gets a stain on it, it will be really heartbreaking.

I would personally get cheaper clothes and look good for less. But nevertheless, you look fine (though the fur coat is a bit over-the-top imo).

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 42

• not a fan of the look and I'm totally against real fur (and even if it were fake fur, it still doesn't look good).

the clothes might be expensive and and from famous brands, but it needs more than that to look good.

• Does the price tags really affect the stylishness?

• Haven't you learnt anything till now bruh.. The price IS the stylishneseses in todays "styling"

• No. Your style is utter shit. Stop seeking validation from others by how much your shit clothes cost and how much suffering you're causing to another living being (fur coat). Its revolting to look at and also says a lot about your person. If you care the least about not causing pain and suffering to another sentient being, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT8kU4Dg_dU
    And realize that innocent foxes went through this just so you could buy a shitty fur coat and look like shit.

• I really believe that you need to start taking yourself a bit less seriously.

• with a fur fucking coat? you bet your ass, that coat does all the work, granted you wear it like a boss.

• Really?

My girlfriend can manage dressing more classy and stylish than you just by spending one fourth of the money you spent.

It's about the fit, style and impression that matters. Not the price tag.

F*ck your fox fur.

• Lose the fake tan and fur coat then 👌

Ohh and majority of guys don't care what brands you're wearing.. if you have to tell people the brands and price it usually means you have more money than you should.

• you look like an animal abuser

• Do i need to be impressed with the price tags or wut? Lel this is a true attention whore, but daaaamn... thad russian fox furr!!! I forgot real sorry :S Real russian fox furr

• Sorry, but I've seen girls dressed way better while dropping under 300 bucks on clothes. "Your style" doesn't seem to be based around actually having a good sense of style, but just buying expensive clothes, which is just proof that you don't understand the value of things.
    Plus, real fur? really...
    That's like stamping yourself with the "asshole" stamp on the forehead.

Sorry if any of this comes to you as shocking.

• No, I don't think so. Just regular cloths look good. Why the need to spend so much on things that don't look nice?

• Absolutely. You got style.

• It's fucking stupid , your the same girl that said your Israeli, stop trying to get attention.

• Why do you look so homeless? I mean I've seen homeless people wear better clothes and they don't wear animal skin. Savage among savages.

• Real fur.

• You must be loaded... but if you didn't make any of that cash then it looks silly. But if you earned it then you deserve to wear 1300 pound fur coats.

• The fur ruined it

• I still think you'd look better without all those clothes.

• Dam once you factor in those exchange rates tho... But yeah, you can consider yourself stylish.

• You need to get spanked

• Yes, you looks like a cool girl in your picture, and the other girls will be jealous of your clothes, If I had enough money I would make the same thing.

• Ugly af

• I think you are gorgerous, independent from wha you dress, you are cute.

• heh, id pass

• sounds like a tag price shop

• What sorry ass poor bastard is gonna marry you?

• Yeah you look pretty damn stylish but also kinda shallow

• yeah but your belt pretty much sums up my money left

• Absolutely, wish you were my lady.

• You look great, dressing like an American.

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 14

• Why do you feel the need to write how much money did your clothes cost?

• I could have easily brought all of that for the cheap
    And screw you for wearing real fur

• ... okay a can handle harsh opinions but this is just... insane.

• Yes but it isn't necessary to buy such expensive clothing, really. With your entire outfit I could pay for a quarter in college including books. Excessive

• Yes girl, you are goals! :)

• REAL FOX FUR? Are you kidding me?

• too much attention dude, are you trying to impress people with the price tag or what? you have no style. coming from a Russian, you absolutely have no style. that belt with those pants and that coat with that blouse is a big no no in my country.

• Wearing real fur is disgusting.

• Price tags definitely do not make you stylish

• Yes you definitely are!

• Not really, you just spend a lot of money on random shit

• Nah. All don't match and you look cheap..

• Anyone who wears real fur is not stylish but a fucking moron.

• i hope those innocent foxes that were skinned for your ugly jacket haunt you at night