Guys, do you find petiteness attractive?

Usually I am okay with my size but around taller, broader girls I feel like a little girl.
I'm like 5'2" roughly 100ish lbs, with decent curves for my size (so by petite I don't mean devoid of curves)

Do you like it? Do you prefer it? If so why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love it actually. My ideal woman would be about 5'4-5'2, short, thick, with a big bubble butt, and nice boobs, but I'll take smaller boobs.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I don't have much in the boob department haha

• Show All
    • That's the appeal small girls see in big guys as well, lol

• Well, you sound hot. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about.

Short girls are life...

What Guys Said 19

• I like it as long as she still has some curves or something interesting in her look. I am pretty thin so a petite girl is a great match for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya, def if she has some curves too yep

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I am most attracted to this type of girl. If they are tone anyway. They are more fun to play with and just everything about them is hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm into petite girls and i'm a burly guy. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I love petite girls or slender girls

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as she has sexy legs and can take my whole shaft... too short means... bottoming out and that sucks too

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. because of our species sexual dimorphism.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like girls of all sizes. I look at personality first. I known beautiful petite women as well as taller women. It's how they treat others that makes their stature large or small.

0|0
    0|0
  • I generally prefer petite women, so definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly I love it even though I'm quite a giant myself haha :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it !

0|0
    0|0
  • ofcourse its ok ,

0|0
    0|0
  • i love feminine and petite girls. petite but not thin

0|0
    0|0
  • I love short ladies like that

0|0
    0|0
  • If I can pick you up and you can straddle me like a big koala, it's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it. I'm not the biggest guy at all but being able to lift and carry a lady is super sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Petite doesn't mean lack of womanly features. I prefer petite, I don't like the amazonian tall, broad women

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer tall women and their long, sexy legs. I'm 6'5 so short girls would require too much bending haha. Height usually isn't important to most guys tho. Petite to me means skinny and small-boned which usually also means no curves, but it doesn't matter to me as I don't need big boobs/butts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it's a little extra hot.

0|0
    0|0