What people think about brazilian girls?

everyone thinks all Brazilian girls have big butts and love samba, so what do you think of them, they are nice and open or more closed?

0|0
3|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I fell in love with a Brazillian exchange student. I still love her, I think. I never did anything about it because I was too shy.
    I will have relationships with other girls; it's not like I intend on never taking another girl, but I think I was always love her. She was a kind girl, now a woman, with exquisite natural beauty.

Once someone was wearing the perfume she wore. Not sure who/when/where, but my heart skipped a beat when I encountered it.

Thanks for the question, this was nice to think about.

1|0
    0|0
    • ya they're so hot man lol

• @ConsultantIsBack I grown out of being sappy- mostly. I entertain the idea of learning Portuguese and visiting her lol
      It would be an experience.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are Brazilians the new Turks on here now?

0|0
    0|0
    • only Americans are accepted here now?

• That's not what I said.

What Guys Said 11

• I am Brazilian and I see our girls every day and of course I like them a lot. This thing of big asses is just a stereotype. Here you find every kind of girl, of every race with different kinds of body. And this samba thing is another stereotype either, most people I know don't dance it or listen to it regularly, at least not on my state.

1|0
    0|0
  • vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

They are Brazilian with female genitalia. They is nothing else I think about.

0|0
    0|0
  • @maria96 is a lovely lady <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Very attractive, but I have heard they are pretty conservative and not usually open to dating outside their own kind.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't know any, only what I have seen on TV.

0|0
    0|0
  • not too sure, never really meet any brazilian girls, but the guys are too proud of their country.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brazilian girls are very sexually liberal. They're not exactly wife material.

0|0
    0|0
  • In germany we say that brazilian Girls have the greatest asses in the World :)

Yes my English is not the best

0|0
    0|0
  • They are hit girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think about them much. They are like all the other girls, they burp, fart, have bad morning breath, and stinky feet after a long workout.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're always wet.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think Brazilian girls are pretty gorgeous :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been to brazil a few times and i love brazilian people in general, they're all nice haha

1|0
    0|0