Am I beautiful to you without makeup?

Am I beautiful to you without makeup?

I just have some lip balm on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, your face looks well-suited for photography, portraiture, etc. It's a most interesting face, and "beautiful" is sometimes defined to simply mean, "Interesting, eye-catching". I think you'd look even better if you lost the lip balm and focused on a really natural look. You have a nice radiance to your skin -- reminds me of someone out of a fantasy illustration.

• Say, this is going to sound weird, but can you post a picture of a profile, and would you mind if I might attempt to draw it at some point? It's rare to find someone with such captivating looks.

• Oh thank you! So how would you like me to send the photo? Can you copy and paste the one I've already uploaded?

• I don't know how to do it, but I've seen people update their questions if that works. Anyway, if it's too awkward and I realize you are trying to retain anonymity, it's okay. Your face just has the type of structure, complexion, accompanied by long neck -- just ideal for drawing and photography. I might be too excited and behaving oddly. Anyway, your face is fashion material just on its own -- no need for cosmetics. In your case, cosmetics almost seem like they could only make things worse -- can't add paint on top of something so close to a form of perfection and expect something better.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your really pretty ☺️

What Guys Said 17

• Ofcourse you are <3 , I'd urge and recommend that you don't hide behind make up; use it to highlight your features as and when you feel like or is required & warranted :)

• Yes you have absolutely flawless skin, big time glow and a pretty face... you're one of those lucky ones that has that 'natural make up' look

• Your skin is flawless, you really don't need makeup.
    And are those your real eyes? Or colored contacts?

• Yes. You are very attractive and even have that seductive look that very few girls posses. Very dangerous in the wrong girls hands lol. I hope you aren't one of them ;)

• Lol you look like a dude

• looks like you've changed your eyes w/ an app

• Take those RIDICULOUS contacts out, you look like an android

• Yep. Very pretty. If you let your hair grow long you'll look like Zelda.

• you look like a little girl

• Thanks! It means I will age gracefully ;)

• you look pretty... love your lips

• Yes you look good

• Nice eyes.

• Gorgeous.. Those eyes though.. Wow

• ofcourse yes

• Wooow eye amazing

• Ya you still look cool and pretty.

• Yes u are.. you eyes wow

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, you are pretty without make up. You have beautiful bone structure which is the foundation for it all to work from. I hope I look that good at 25 - 29, the way us blondies age you know.

My Mom told me she had little crows feet by her mid twenties, too much sun too little sunblock. Glad she started me out with sunblock from a baby.

• You're very much correct! I always use sunscreen now - I admittedly never did because I thought I would get away with it. It helps so much with avoiding aging.

• HOLY SHIT YOU ARE GORGEOUS. YOU HAVE THE NATURAL FACE OF VALERIE LUKYANOVA www.google.com/url

• Aw thank you! Appreciate that.

• Australian love! You?

• im a new zealander

• Looks like you have makeup tho lol

• Well thank you! I really didn't though.

• Well, you look as perfect as a fucking mannequin haha
      Amaixng skin dude, beautiful indeed

• Very. Amazing eyes.

• amazing :)

• Yeah you are

• Are you wearing contacts your eyes look extremely dilated