What do you think about tattoo's on women?

I only have one tattoo right now and it's on my ankle in memory of my dog. And I would love another one but I'm just not sure yet. I am just wondering how guys feel about women with tattoos?

0|1
1|13

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a fan of covering the body in tattoos. Same with piercings. But small tattoos that aren't too visible are fine. In the end it's your body and your choice. So do whatever you're comfortable with doing.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Depends on how it's done. It can be either a huge turn off, or a huge turn on. I'm partial to one or two on one of the arms. It also depends a lot on the person. Some people just can't pull off a tattoo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Something small and simple is fine. A small one on your ankle is just fine. Anything big and highly noticeable is unattractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not thrilled with tattoos. My wife got one in 2008 and I think we might have had sex 3 times since then. I was not happy because she did this without consulting with me first and my wife had great legs - now spoiled.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything I cannot see or have a hard time seeing is okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind tattoos, though there is a limit. I'm not having sex with a walking art collage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love women with tattoos. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be attractive, but I like skin too. I dont like sleeves, because it looks like your coving up. I hope I don't come off as a pig.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're quite attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • The more the sexier

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it's trashy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want a girl with clean skin. but on our 10th marriage anniversary, I want us both to get wedding ring tattoo's.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!