What's your definition of cute?

Me and this new girl sit next to eachother in Math class. We would occasionally talk, she seemed interesting, pretty and nice so I started looking her up on Facebook. Her posts were public and she posted during that day: "Glad im not the only black person in either one of my classes. The black girl next to me in Math is so damn cute. " I've always been called "cute" which I don't understand since there are different meanings behind "cute". I would call a puppy cute or a little kid/baby cute. I'm probably overreacting.

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It can mean a lot.

Sometimes, you can say or do something cute. Its usually something sweet/endearing or innocent or even a little mischievous.
    You can be cute in a baby like way or like a kitten, or cute can mean attractive in general.

Usually when I'm talking about a girl and I'm like "oh (her name) is so cute!" Its cause she's sweet and pretty.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Some one thats pretty but not the best as in top of the line but someone that is pretty enough where i would date her

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG I've also been called cute. (by some girls and by guy friends).
    I don't understand what they mean either. I've asked what kind of cute they meant, and i didn't get a clear answer, but at least it's positive they said.

I dont know what cute they mean, sometimes it seems like puppy cute or something lol

0|0
    0|0
  • @MissNowhere

^^

1|0
    0|0
  • cute means pretty atrractive, facial features plus easily approachable to start a conversation with.. look wise.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone or something that causes me to smile because it somehow brings me peace of mind. That is the best way I can define cute without looking at the official definition.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Things that would be called cute: baby, puppy, kitten, other baby animals

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweet and adorable

0|0
    0|0
  • she probably just means you're sweet :)

0|0
    0|0