Guys, rate me please?

Guys, rate me please?

55

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 54

• Kaya Scodelario
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Kaya Scodelario
    Kaya Scodelario (14781570315) (cropped). jpg
    Scodelario at San Diego Comic-Con International, 2014
    Born Kaya Rose Humphrey
    13 March 1992 (age 23)
    Haywards Heath, England, United Kingdom
    Occupation Actress
    Years active 2007–present
    Spouse (s) Benjamin Walker (m. 2015)
    Kaya Scodelario (born Kaya Rose Humphrey; 13 March 1992) is an English actress. She is known for her breakthrough performance as Effy Stonem in the E4 teen drama Skins and as Teresa Agnes in the Maze Runner film series. She was recently cast as the female lead in Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, slated for 2017 release. Early life[edit]
    Kaya Rose Humphrey was born in Haywards Heath, England. Her mother, Katia Scodelario, is Brazilian, and moved to England in 1990 (her surname comes from her Italian grandfather).[1] Her father, Roger Humphrey, was English.[2][3][4]

Her parents divorced when she was a child and she was brought up by her mother, subsequently adopting her surname and becoming fluent in Portuguese.[5]

Career[edit]
    Skins[edit]
    With no prior acting experience, at the age of 14, Scodelario was cast in the 2007 first series of Skins as Effy Stonem. Upon Scodelario's arrival to the auditions she felt she was too young and became discouraged; however, a producer told her to stay and she was asked to read for the part.[6]

While Scodelario's role had minimal speaking lines in the first series, her character developed considerably in the series during 2008, before she eventually became the central character in the 2009 and 2010 series after the cast had been replaced with a new generation of characters. This made Effy the only character to appear from series 1 right through to series 4 of Skins. Filming began in July and Scodelario revealed that 18 November 2009 had been her last day of filming the series and that she would miss being on the show.[7] Scodelario left after the fourth series, making way for the third generation of characters. Her performance was praised by critics, and she was nominated twice in the category for Best Actress at the TV Quick Awards in 2009 and 2010.[8]

Scodelario reprised her role as Effy in one of the three parts of the seventh (and final) series of Skins, which is called "Fire", and is a two part rendition of her life as an adult, lasting two hours in total. She claims Fire is "more like a movie" and says she can currently relate, as both Scodelario and her character,

• I love your eyes. 8/10

• Extremely attractive. Only unattractive thing is that you have to appeal to others for reassurance.

• Looks familiar. Who could it be?

• Good night! I'm a sucker for blue eyes and brown hair. 9/10 or more... Never mind, I don't want to put too much air in your ego...3/10 grandma wants her sweater back ;)

• Oh my! I would be so thankful to have been your boyfriend when I was younger.

• You are like a cross between Natalie Wood, Parker Posey, and Anne Hathaway. You also remind me a bit of Embeth Davidtz. All righteous women!

• Pretty!

• Is that Effy from Skins?

• If you were reay her you are hot. But most likely not

• 9/10 can't see her legs here. But 10/10 potential

• not my fave chin but very nice overall

• Is that really you? Well you are beautiful.. 9/10 :-)

• You kind of look like someone off Google images...

• You look pretty

• Overall a very desirable women, above average for sure. Defiantly gf/wife material

• I'd say 7/10

• I don't like your cleavage.

• The pic you stole from an innocent person is very attractive.

• 8/10 <3

• Quite pretty.

• Straight dime piece

• You remind me of the youtuber: Megsquats :)

• I'd motorboat u

• why do people ask questions about girls they find on google?

• That's not you.

• Would keep as sex slave/10

• Wow if that's really you, you should be a model, your honestly one of the most beautiful girls I've seen on this sire

• Well played. Some people were convinced

• More from Guys
    24