Do I make your panties drop ladies and gentleman?

I have a serious problem where, wherever I go girls and boys seem to just pull down their pants and drop their panites/underwear is it because of my face or do things like this just happen, serious question ! I really can't take it anymore! I'm also that little boy who likes attention! But this problem is much worse !!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah... Not getting that reaction whatsoever.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally i liked you better with the beard...
    modelkitsreview.com/.../cavemen_xlarge.jpeg

But seriously, making your hair taller isn't helping that white-cliffs-of-dover forehead you got goin' on. And for crying out loud, put on a damn shirt; the only person your turning on is the ocasional pedophile and even he would pass you up for an image David Akeman.

Oh, and one more thing, your eyebrows rival the jungles of Papua New Guinea in density and, more than likely, pests.

Review:
    I would give you an A- for effort. It was a pretty good attempt at, well, i dont really know. Either way, you should by no means take my comments to heart. But seriously, you were kind of asking for it with this lame ass post.

What Girls Said 6

• I have no panties, so where does that leave me in this question?

• No.. I don't see why people would drop pants for a ken wannabe.. maybe they just want to show their butt.. right..

• *checks mine* Nope, they're still there.
    How much attention do you need to feed your insatiable ego?

• The weed and Bob marley music is seriously over done... time to get out of your dream.

• Let me check nope mine are still there. Your cute

• just no dude... 🙄

What Guys Said 13

• Dude you look like the white version of Michael Jackson

• Sounds like a serious problem bro. How often does this happen and in what situations? I suggest covering your face with a bag whenever you go out just to prevent such disasters from happening. I in fact, almost lost my pants as well when I saw your pic bro. You have a gift man. Keep it up.

• I don't understand, does looking at your face make peopke need to pee?

• I don't wear panties so they can't drop from me.

• Yeah my panties just dropped all over the place.

• You look and act like a douche.

• This is also about the fifth time youve made a post like this, how much attention do you need?

• I'm not wearing panties, so no you don't make them drop.

• Um. NO. XD

• No.

10char.

• tool bag

• Thank you sir, your input has been put into the datebase, next time please choose kinder words sir. It's very disrespectful to talk to God like that...

• So am I but what do you expect if you post something like that

• I expected some funny shit, and I got some funny shit

• "... well she is a guys so..." - Jake from Statefarm.

• 0|1
  • You look Stoney as fuck