Is she ugly? Yes or no?

A lot of peopls say she's a ugly baby and doesn't look as good as her mom and she's a huge disappointment to the media for not being the perfect pretty. So do you agree?
Is she ugly? Yes or no?

• Cute
  • Average
  • Ugly! Ugly and hideous!

Most Helpful Guy

• she's a huge disappointment to the media for not being the perfect pretty
    nigga? what does baby got to do with media spotlight? Why would it matter? Disappointed in the people that say this shit, if there are any.

What Guys Said 5

• She's a cute baby. It's just such a shame her parents pierced her ears. smh

• Cute! but then again, all babies are cute.

• Considering the father and mother, The kid is lucky not to came out looking like Sherk's asshole.

• Nice thing , tell 2 year olds that they are a 'disappointment'

• Cute :)

What Girls Said 12

• Aw people need to be less harsh.
    lots of potato-looking babies turn out gorgeous.

• Is that North? I think she's a beautiful baby though, you can't really decide if someone is ugly or pretty when they're that young anyways, they can completely change as they grow older.

• I think she's just an average baby, and KK isn't pretty, she's had that much plastic surgery that she looks scary, the whole family does in my opinion.

• the two pictures don't look the same.

is this Kims baby..

• anyways its no better telling a baby she's good enough bc she's pretty as its is to tell her she's a disappointment bc she's not pretty. treating people;e good or bad based on things they can't control and have not earned is despicable. its especially sick to do that with kids. people are gross.

• She is not ugly. I mean babies are adorable, they don't deserve to be called ugly, lol.
    She will end up prettier when she grows up.

• She's cute in the right picture... tbh I think it's sad she resembles kanye so much.

Who knows? Maybe she'll end up a stunner like her mum.

• She's a little person

• I think she's cute... lol.

• she's just a baby though. Like wtf lol.

• people are stupid.

• First off this is a baby. This kid is going to have no self confidence if people are that mean. Second it's too early to tell any way. And third this child is gorgeous

• That's two different babies..

• Isn't the left Beyoncés baby and the right Kims baby?