How do I look to you?

How do I look to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• What a terrible picture. Makes me think you're a terrible person.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• ha looking random :)

• Can't even tell if you're a man or woman. Awful picture.

• T o o m uch cute ness!!!

• you are 15. sorry, I know who you are :P

• I've posted a lot of ish XD

• Putting your finger in your mouth like that is childish. Also using the middle finger makes you seem like a terrible person. Too most this picture would be off putting.

• And here is my explanation, since you've managed to be the most mature at saying this picture is horrible.

1. I put my finger in my mouth because I wanted the picture to look artsy / at least different. I didn't want it to be a squinted eye/ duck face/ smiling/ any other kind of normal selfie

2. The middle finger. I am often being called "cute" and "sweet" and I try not to portray that look in my selfies because I don't exactly like being called those things as it makes me feel downsized and like a child.

As much as I know this picture may offend people, it's still up to them to decide for themselves what the middle finger is for and why it is there. I see the middle finger as a symbol of badassery. To me, it seems like you've been through so much that you just want some people to lay off, you want to show you dont care but you actually do deep down. So I will say this again, that it's completely up to the viewers on how they would want to see this photo.

• What's with the middle-finger?

• It's to downsize my "cute-ness".

• you must take this finger in nose

• You look like any average Asian boy.

• Like you just don't care!

• You look good.

• 5/10

What Girls Said 2

• You're cute asf and I like your hair too 🙈

• pretty but weird pose