Do you think she is hot?

Do you think she is hot?

Most Helpful Guy

• yup, but on the verge of being too muscular for me

• if I flex my shoulders would look a bit like this :P
      but she has more abs than me that s for sure :P

• @archiz you focus only on the arms... never said anything about them lol. it's the overall look... especially the abs which I don't like. and the second pic is terrible to judge since you can't see the arms from the side and the torso is mostly covered.

I like your body so stop trying to convince me of something else lol

• well that is exactly what I said in my first comment lol yumix.
      I said if I flex y shoulders I look the same but she has more abs than me.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's definitely hot for many people, and I could see why, but personally, it's not the type of girl that would make me go like "WOAH I wish I looked like her", I find her face above average and body a bit too slim and muscly, without a nice waist definition.
    For me it's a 7/10.

What Guys Said 44

• Very much, though in my 30s, just about any young woman who is in reasonable shape looks pretty amazing.

That said, I always thought women who are very physically fit in this regard are very attractive. Apparently health is one of the most universal qualities of beauty, found in just about every culture.

• A bit too muscular for my personal preference but she definitely looks great in general. In a very healthy condition. Big plus.

• Are you saying that you like them skinny with no defined muscles at all no matter how little bit

• You are taking things a little to the extreme. If my preference is a girl who is not that muscular (like the girl in the pictures) doesn't mean I like them skinny with no muscle at all. I still want them to have some muscle because it creates a better shape and is a sign of healthiness. The muscles on that girl are a little more than what I prefer. It's just my own opinion.

• Yes, she's attractive.

• Yes, she is very attractive, no doubt!

• She is nice looking and in great shape physically but she is to skinny for me. I like at least a little more to hold onto.

• Yes, she is very hot

• She certainly looks lovely in that dress !

• Very good looking.

• I'm not a fan of muscles and abs on girls... But those legs though 😍🙈

• I don't like so much those abs or muscles on girls, but yes she's damn hot, legs especially

• Sorry, I in the big boobs faction so I prefer women with more generous tits.

• Not that much. She can be... the second picture is nice but thats just because the dress is gorgeous

she's ok

• Yeah she looks good

• Yes, especially on the first picture

• Too skinny for me more curves and muscle would make her better looking in my opinion

• She has a beautiful face but her body type isn't my preference.

• Yes she looks the part to me.

• Yes I do.

• Yum. Strong is sexy <3

• Eh, too skinny for my preference. I like them with a little more meat than this.

• Check out that biceps

• Hell yea she's hot

• If you wanted to make me drool like an idiot - congratulations! You succedded.

• She looks attractive

• obviously she is

• i think is is amazing

• She's cute

• kind of. she's noice

• Yes I do

• sure she its hot af

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 16

• Well, yeah, obviously.

• yeah she is

• I think she is pretty, for sure.

• Hotter than hell fire, hotter than McDonald's coffee
    I got a little hot just from seeing her.. have you heard enough

• I can see someone definitely finding her attractive but she is not what i would refer to as sexy or attractive

• Hmmm.. So this is Kayla Itsines!

• Yeah she is. People may point out thinks they do not find perfect about her, but everything together she is pretty fucking hot.

• She's average

• yea pretty hot indeed xD

• Yeah, pretty hot. I like that type of girl, even though I wouldn't want that kind of body for myself.

• Yeah she is

• yeah

• That's kayla! I love her haha I think she has an amazing body!!

• 😲😍 She has the perfect body to me

• lol yes she´s a model goddamn

• Nah she doesn't have much of a body and the face is just a typical white girl