Guys, Do you prefer curvy or skinny girls?

Guys, do you prefer skinny girls or curvy girls?

A more skinny body type like Kendall Jenner
Guys, Do you prefer curvy or skinny girls?Or a more curvy body type like Ariel Winter

• I prefer a girl with a skinny body type.
    29% (19)
  • I prefer a girl with a curvy body type.
    71% (47)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Curvy girls just appear to be happier and heather and like someone that is more fun.. I know it's not 100% true all the time but the overall vibe.

What Guys Said 9

• Out of the two pictures above, I personally find the first one to be more fitting towards what I find attractive. So I guess I prefer a girl with "skinny body type" if you consider picture two to be what a "curvy body type" is.

• The nice things about skinny girls is that, more likely than not, they will gain weight and become curvy with age. The curvy girls just become fat.

• Hmm with 'skinny' body type I kind of meant a girl with really slender limbs and small breasts and not a prominent butt. And a girls body type will most likely not change anymore after puberty.

• It does after babies... LOL... You have so much to learn.

• Kind of between the two, fit toned girls with curves

• To be honest the girl at the top looks a bit TOO skinny for me. So that automatically made me pick curvy, but I usually prefer skinny.

• Curvy like Sophia Vergara.

• I'm not against curvier types but I LOVE kendall jenner's body <3

• I love curves..

• Either one really.

• skinny for me fat for you :)