Girls, do you like tall guys? I am 6'0 feet, im in Ninth grade. is that attractive? and why?

Girls, do you like tall guys? i am 6'0 feet, im in Ninth grade. is that attractive? and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally, (almost all) women love tall guys. If you're that tall in the 9th grade, then look forward to how girls will be crushing on you all throughout high school! I believe it's because girls like a guy that is bigger than them (natural instinct? man = protector?). Usually, the taller the girl, the more they'll appreciate your height because with tall girls, honestly the taller the better + they have a bit of a height complex before they reach adulthood.

- a tall girl

What Girls Said 9

• Sure, it's fine. I'd prefer around 5'10, but my partner is 6 feet and it's cool.

• That's an attractive height.

• Tall guys can be hot, but so can short or average height guys. Just depends on the personality and face of the dude

• Eyyyy I'm a freshman too! And height doesn't matter (although it does help). If you're tall with a shitty personality then you're sol.

• Tall guys are amazeballs. They give great hugs, they look cuddly, they can get through EVERYWHERE

• yes, guys are attractive. . . but I don't know why.

• Didn't a girl just ask this same question?

• I LOVE them but i don't think they would like me. I'm like 5 ft.

• Tall guys like me and I'm that height :p
      Think most guys find it cute to be honest, you'll be fine :)

• I'm fine with 5.7 and 6.0, I don't really care so much if I'm attracted for him as whole who require the personality compatible to myself that I would like to live.

What Guys Said 7

• If you're in 9th grade at your age that's bad

• NOPE YOUR DOOMED WOMEN ONLY DATE MIDGETS YOU SHOULD QUIT LIFE.

• Its pretty much the ideal height for a guy to be.

• -_- really kid? Majority of females prefer tall guys

• 6'3 or move to china

• it's all about the size of you dick not height

• no girls prefer 4 footers