With or without makeup?

I feel like its kind of time for me to start paying attention to my appearance, seeing most of my friends wearing makeup makes me kinda feel like i need to do that too. So yea do you think i should start wearing makeup?

No makeup

With or without makeup?
Eyeliner + lipstick

Full face makeup

• No makeup
  • Eyeliner + lipstick
  • Full face makeup
  • Other
  • I love pringles

Most Helpful Guy

• no need for makeup, you look good either way. I like the second pic most... a bit of eyeliner/mascara is always nice but nothing else needed :)

• Guess i need to buy eyeliner and mascara since i ran out of it. didn't want to buy it anymore before hahaha.

• Thanks for MHO :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see a major difference when you wear makeup. Besides you're skin tone that's really it. You're beautiful with and without it. Don't ever think that wearing makeup is a terrible thing like most people believe it to be. You wear makeup because YOU WANT TO and not because you want to impress. You're very pretty and make up only makes you look even more amazing. You don't need it but nothing wrong with wearing pretty lipsticks and eye shadows 😝

What Guys Said 13

• You seem to be one of those lucky ones that simply looks better with less. I think the eyeliner and a little lipstick is just right. You already have flawless skin, so that foundation is covering skin that is nicer vs with the foundation 😌

Defiantly no make up

• Thanks to my dermatologist i have really nice skin now! My skin used to be really bad, acnes and shits when i was a teen haha.

• You look cute in all those pictures you beautiful indonesian 😊

• Definitely no make up

• The makeup didn't help much as you don't have any flaws, besides thinner eyebrows

• no make up looks better :)

• You looking gorgeous with or without makeup..

• The makeup does make a difference but even without it you look okay.

• I honestly think your gorgeous how old are you?

• Either way your absolutely sexy sweetie :)

• You look sexy either way

• Either or shawty, u a bad piece of work MA. :) 10, mmmmm

• Natural or with make up. You are attractive anyway...

• Very good

What Girls Said 5

• Please don't it's not necessary you're naturally beautiful I'm not a fan of makeup and I'll be honest I don't encourage people to wear makeup but believe me when I say that some girls need makeup more than others and you're not one if them.

If it's a must the eyeliner and lipstick was fine but past that is too much.

• I think of makeup as a form of expressing yourself so you shouldn't feel obligated to wear it just because your friends are. If you feel more comfortable without makeup, then rock it because you are beautiful either way. Same with makeup, if you want to start wearing then you should but you shouldn't feel forced to

• Yea i always feel kinda left out when people are talking about makeups. I meant its not like i know nothing, I actually do it better than them but you know when everyone are talking about trying this and that and im just there in silence cause i never try new products and stuffs. Like even skin care things not just makeup. I don't know its kinda making me feel less of a female😐

• I completely understand, I feel like that about other things too but you're not less of a female. If you want to explore new skin care and makeup products then you should because you get to know different brands but you can always stay with the brands and products you know work, like me 😊

• You look beautiful with or without it girly 😘😘😊😊

• You look better with no makeup.

• You don't need makeup! Your skin is clear and you have the features to pull off the au natural look.

• Thanks to me dermatologist! I used to have really bad acne when i was a teen hehe