I have heard that girls don't prefer mascular guys always - is that true? And how do I look by the way and where do I need to focus more?

I have heard that girls don't prefer mascular guys always - is that true ? And how do I look by the way and where do I need to focus more ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some girls don't like muscular guys because many will feel like their muscle is their main point of value. So while sure, they may look good or whatever, they'll put in zero effort towards cultivating an emotional/mental connection with their lady friend.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most girls don't like bodybuilders (though some do, and more girls like it then there are guys who have it, so bodybuilders do great with women).

Most girls saying they don't like 'too muscular' mean not to look like guys who have done 6-8 rounds of steroids, they prefer the looks of the guys who've only done 2-3 cycles and have a personal nutritionist.

What Girls Said 2

• Not true, most girls do like muscular guys or at least athletic/fit.
    You should work on gaining overall physique and not only one part of the body ;-) you dont wan't to look too weird.

• Thanks love - can you tell me whether I need to be mascular or is it ok?

• Chest, arms (biceps) and core. However, don't forget to do back and legs ;-) As I said, you don't want to look disproportionate or weird. Overall fit is best. Strong legs and back is sexy.

• Actually, fit man is sexy. Period. Plus it also makes you feel more confident and boosts your attractiveness level.

• Yeah I don't like extremely muscular men but you could a little more muscle definition. Work on your abs, chest and arms but as indicated from the other comments, work on legs as well so your body is proportional.

What Guys Said 2

• I think its cause of the dumb meat heads they meet in high school days or because it takes too much effort for the guy to maintain the meal plan/workout plan and they are afraid the guys spare time will be only spent on himself.

• You are average OP and this is only where you'd hear that shit, that's like guys saying they don't like Big boobs because they are too big and they are scared chick with em would be outta their league or cheat on them ha