Post a bodyposi pic?

The #bodyosi or body positive was a trend on Twitter to show confidence in your body. Why? Because all bodies are beautiful! I had posted this a little bit ago, but I didn't know how to post a pic of my own. But now I know so I'm brining it back. And if you want, post a pic of your own!! I'm doing this strictly to radiate positivity!

Post a bodyposi pic?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• "Body-positive" was a thing long before Twitter, but, yeah. (:

Hon, yr body is pretty much perfectly proportional, in terms of waist/hip ratio (= the only thing that's been a universal standard of female beauty, across all human cultures, everywhere, since the beginning of time). I don't know who even gave you the idea that you ever should've been body-negative in the first place, but, whoever they are, they're wrong.

And, as far as the love department is concerned -- If it's red-blooded straight boys you like, let's just say you will have no trouble attracting them with a figure like that.

What Guys Said 16

• all bodies are beautiful?

I'm assuming you're referring to some meta/philosophical/deeper meaning when using that phrase.

• I could start torturing you guys now that u can't down vote by posting the douchiest half naked pics imaginable lol
    Now this could get fun

• that pic got posted over 3 years ago on the internet...

- either that's not you (what I think)

- or you are lying to yourself by posting a pic of yourself when you were 15 (on the full pic the face is visible and she doesn't look like 15 btw) when you most likely had a different body.

• No thank you i'm scared >_<

• I bit of a wobble is sexy on girls, it doesn't look great on guys tho. lmao

• Nah, guys here would get complex or something

• It shows you are confident with who you are and that is a good thing. Be the you that you are to be as long as it is positive. We need to brace different sizes.

• I think your sexy,

• very sexy. I like what I see. nice boobs and seemingly other. . . .

• You're beautiful

• ur hot and curvy message me ☺

• 😍😍😍😍😍😍

• i love some meat... very sexy with that tummy on you girl!

• no hun all bodies are not beautiful, that's a lie there are some fat disgusting bodies on this planet and if they would actually put an effort and stop making excuses they could be better, healthier, and have a figure that people like too look at,

those bodies that you call beautiful are, for lazy, unmotivated, people
    but than those fat fucks say (ohh I want them to like me for me) lol good luck with that you fat fucks

• The only thing positive about this movement is the test results for heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and emotional disorders.

• I really don't think this body positivity movement is a good thing why should anyone have to accept that being unhealthy is positive if you wan't to feel that way good on you but there's no need to change other people's views unless you don't feel positive and want to be clapped for not being healthy to feel better.

What Girls Said 6