Are ALL women Really beautiful?

Most Helpful Guy

• No 100% of all women aren't beautiful. If they were all beautiful, then beauty would no longer matter. That is just something people say to make themselves seem more pro woman and open minded.

Luckily for women, people have a lot of different tastes and standards, so most women will be beautiful to certain people. She just has to hope she is attracted to the type of person that she can attract.

• "If they were all beautiful, then beauty would no longer matter."

Whoa, no.
      I mean, sure, y'all would acclimate SOMEWHAT, and would get pretty spoiled... but, that beauty would still be intensely and lustfully appreciated. It's crazy to think otherwise.

• @redeyemindtricks If every single woman gained 80# then her attractiveness would have the disadvantage of being compared to the past version of herself. The next generation growing up however wouldn't know the difference. They would grow up with that being the only standard of female beauty they would have ever known. Which is the entire point of what I am talking about. Our concept of beauty is based on what other forms of beauty we have seen.

It is not my idea that one person's 10 is everyone's 10. In fact I said in my original statement that people have lots of different tastes and standards. I simply used the world of perfect 10's as an example to demonstrate my point about how attraction is relative.

I am not saying there would be no sex drive, or that women couldn't turn men on. You are reading way too much into this.

• ... right, but, those differing tastes and standards invalidate yr example of "world of perfect 10's." That example posits a set of women whom every single man would rank 10, 10, 10, ..., 10, 10, 9.
      The problem is -- as you've basically just admitted yrself -- that isn't how it works. The same six women who are one guy's 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 9 will be another guy's 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 10. So, example does not and cannot obtain.

You do raise an interesting point, with regard to "what will our kids think if that's all they know?"
      This is where my only honest answer is the cop-out answer: I don't have enough imagination to even consider such a scenario. I'm pretty much constitutionally incapable of considering scenarios that aren't rooted in the reality of the real world, as it is, here and now.
      ... but it is an interesting point.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 37

• Of course not. That trend of saying every woman is beautiful is bullshit.

• Well in terms of looks in my opinion I think it takes the right person to see you are very good looking to begin an approach. In terms of Personality you can be amazed on how someone's mentality can change the way you see them. So I think every woman is beautiful... just not to me, because there will always be someone out there who does. If that makes sense lol :)

• Not only women, every person in the world can identify to what I'll say: Beauty is an abstract concept, eventually everyone will find someone who will think that they're beautiful.

• I don't think so. Every woman "might" be beautiful to someone though. There is really no correct answer especially since every person has his/her own preference.

• no. some look like they just got shit out of their mom's ass hole. some are also terrible personalities that would rival hitler.

• Each in their own way

• no. some clearly look better than others

• Not all, I hardly see hot chicks these days

• Maybe you're just picky.

• Yepp you heard the guy @93stepsawayfromhome and besides, I am picky because I am tall jacked athletic and my school is filled with average orbugly nerds

• Lol I feel the same about guys buddy :)

• Of course not.

• No... of course not, it sounds mean but that is just stupid. People may argue and say "But i mean their personality and heart is beautiful" Yeah, but some guys and girls have fucking ugly personality's

• That all depends on who's looking at each woman.

• Nah, not really. Same way not ALL men are anything...

• LOL NO of course not.

• Plain and simple no.

• lmao no

• if every girl is beautiful then there wouldn't be any girl better looking than average. cominism ftw?

• Nope there are some deal fugly people in this world

• All women are beautiful, just some of them aren't well-cared and don't like themselves :) <3

• The only people that claim this are women and desperate men.

• I believe that *pretty-well* all women have the potential...

• I mean... every person alive got their looks from their mothers and fathers, and *they* each managed to find someone...

• Lives are beautiful, the rest is superficial.

• I call every girl beautiful and I mean it every single time 😉

• Good hearted people are beautiful, period.

• ask the ugly girls if there all beautiful

• What?

• most girls look fine but there are ugly women but not many even some of the big girls look pretty

• Yes in my opinion

• No, they aren't.

Not all men are handsome either.

• That's subjective, but not to me.

• Maybe to a mother

• Yes to some people

• What kind of question is this?

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 16

• Um... no, no we're not all beautiful.

• I don't think I've ever seen someone and thought "Wow, they are ugly". Some people are more attractive than others but less attractive doesn't equal ugly. Also beauty is subjective, what I consider beautiful might be "meh" for someone else.

• Some people are objectively more attractive than others.

• We have to be honest not all women are beautiful (and im not talking about the inside stuff) there is unattractive women. But humans have "type" and the ugliest women for you could be a chocolate caramel melting in your mouth for someone else. Shakespeare didn't see his mistress as a beautiful women (at all) but for him she was the greatest. So if we are talking for individual people yes all women are beautiful. In general... Nop!

• No... Not by a long shot

• No. Neither are all men. No one can be truly beautiful, unless they understand the meaning of beauty. Beauty is something we all define differently, to me beauty is created by the person that loves you. If he/she does not make you feel beautiful, you won't be beautiful. Beauty is not only the outside, it's the inside, what you radiate, how you behave etcetera etcetera.

• No..

• I think everyone is beautiful, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You may be a 7 to one but a 3 to another.

• I believe all people who are at least moderately close to as healthy as they could possibly be are beautiful period.

• Yes. I believe so. Some maybe more than others, but in general, all women are beautiful.

• I think all women are pretty.

• No I mean there's inner beauty and outer beauty so it depends. Someone could be beautiful on the outside and ugly in the inside with nasty personality. Or vise versa.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so it depends on each persons perspective.

• Yes we are but i'm just average 😭😭😭😭😭

• In her own way, yes i believe every woman can be beautiful and i really believe that.

• Everyone has a different opinion on beauty.

• No, that's a marketing ploy. There are some nasty, mean, abusive bitches out there.