How does my bust look compared to my body?

I am 24 inches around my underbust and 28 inches around my bust. My weight is 75 pounds and I am 4 feet and 8 1/2 inches tall. I am from Stouth Asia. Do I have a medium, small or big size chest?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Pictures? Or else they seem small lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Small from what I'm hearing, too small if you ask me. I don't think 75 lbs. is a healthy weight for anyone who isn't a child. o- o

0|0
    0|0
    • weight doesn't mean anything on its own. it depends on bone density and height. she's 4 foot 8. how much do you expect someone that height to weigh.

• Show All
    • @Azara Between 80-90 lbs. That's how much I weighed when I was like 13-14 years old at 4'8" and I was always told that's a good weight range to be at for a person that height. o- o

• you were like a 5 ft 5 person weighing 12 5.. which is totally normal for an adult:)

you add or subtract 5 pounds an inch. then another ten or twenty evening upon bone size. if hr ones are small 75 pounds could be like a large boned person weighing 95 at her height. which would be like large bone 5 ft 5 person weighing 140 pounds. totally normal:)

What Guys Said 2

• You want people to comment on them but show no picture whcih makes no sense not that I was going to comment about them directly

0|0
    0|0
  • Where the pic at girlie

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Post a pic and we'll know. Can't do much with just measurements. You're on anon anyway so don't worry.

0|0
    0|0
  • i came for tits. Where the hell are they?

0|0
    0|0