Guys, why am I always second place?

Guys, why am I always second place?

Do I say the wrong things to guys do I not seems interesting or do I not come out pretty am I just I don't know why all the girls that have no butt no boobs an pimples all over there face get all the attention I mean I have some what boobs and ass 1 or 2 pimples and I don't seemind to get anyone stare at me besides the girls I normally have to message boys and they always have gfs
Am I ugly or fat

13

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• no you are great - you are trying too hard to fit with with POS fools.

be yourself, keep growing and learning the moment that someone disrespects you, act like an idiot - walk the f*ck away. dont give that POS a second of your time again.

There are so many.. many cool people out there - to be worried about those idiots

• You're probably too gorgeous to approach. A lot of guys (including myself, yes) are often too scared to approach beautiful women. I'm sure the problem isn't coming from your side.

• How do we know what you say to them without being around you. People like what they like. You may think you look better than them but some guys do not. Just because you have boobs and somewhat of an ass does not automatically mean they will think you are better looking.

• I can't see no boobs on you as well :|

• Because out of all the places you could've been besides second...

You were not.

• No theirs nothing wrong with you how old are you?

• Are you sure its not the type of guys you go for?

• You're trying to hard.

• You look good. I won't put you in second place.

• Not at all ugly.

• You're cute.

Your problem is you're 16 and you haven't met enough guys with similar interests to you to find compatibility. That and half the guys your age have literally hit on zero girls because they're shy.

I know waiting sucks, but there's no reason to think this is going to be a long term issue.

• You're beautiful! Don't rush Just wait for the right one, who'll love you by heart!