Most Helpful Girl

• You're gorgeous!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 63

• Yes, absolutely.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you are very attractive. Though, I think what you are wearing on the second picture is really not your style. You strike me as the femme fatale type. You would look much better in a classy dress.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes you're very pretty. But as far as attractiveness I also factor in personality because personality goes a long way with

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah! Haha whats up?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, damit yes Ok? You got that intelligently sexy look going for you as well WITHOUT looking like an attention whore.

1|0
    0|0
  • You look nice. I'm from the UK too though, so maybe I'm biased.

1|0
    0|0
    • ... and we should really be in bed

Not together, ok that's awkward :D

But yeah, nearly 3am, go to bed you silly fool :p

• :P I'm not in work til 2.30 enjoying my Saturday night in!! Xx

• You're attractive. Forgive me, I cringed at the specs because Feminazis have hijacked that look. You could have easily been one of them.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know what a feminazi is but I do have really bad eyesight and plastic frames cover the thick lenses cheaper than having them thinned :)

• They look fabulous, don't get me wrong. I just reached for my debate notes as soon as I saw them.

• sure you are 👍

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes you are!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd hit it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do.

1|0
    0|0
  • WOW!!! You are gorgeous and have lovely legs.

1|0
    0|0
  • You have definitely got it 😉

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, you have an amzing body :D ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahahahaha debate notes

0|0
    0|0
    • Not sure why this posted as an opinion and not a comment on someone else's (as intended), but you're pretty fuckin beautiful by the way

• Yea I was trying to figure out what you meant lmao thanks!!

• Yeah, dunno how I pulled that off, probably with some assistance from illicit drugs

• Not my type but seem to have a nice shape. In good condition.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shure.

1|0
    0|0
  • You are pretty the way you are. The glasses look wonderful on you. Your legs look great

1|0
    0|0
  • Average.

1|1
    0|0
  • You're pretty yes but thats not all these days, what's your personality like?
    What are your hopes and ambitions?

Yu get me fam?

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good. Your first pic looks like a Feminazi with their trade mark "Problem Glass's".

0|0
    0|0
    • I really need to find out what a feminazi is, but as I say I'm just blind as a bat and plastic frames cover the lens better :D is feminazi a American term?

• hmm, it might be an American term, not sure though, I'm American but not "american". The glass's are fine and look good on you it's just that the style has kinda become a social meme "Problem Glass's" because of Feminazi's. The term should be easy to find out about with google, it's fairly common in my experience.

• Love the glasses in the top pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my type, but Im sure guys who like the alternative type would like you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my type, but definitely attractive :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'd say you're attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • This guy does

0|0
    0|0
  • Baby dont got back lol

You have a lot of color on you... you do indeed look good

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, u are attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. You look very attractive. Just not sure about that outfit in the second picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • you look good for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• You're pretty. The glasses are cute

1|0
    0|0
  • You are so pretty. I like how you don't have your boobs hanging out like every other woman trying to get an opinion. Your make up is on fleek

2|0
    0|0
  • Not a guy but I like your look nice belly ;) but you should shape your brows

1|0
    0|0
    • I know, in a scar on both eyebrows and I swear they Make it an nightmare to do anything with them and they make the hair grow strange!!

• Pretty girl!

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you are!

1|0
    0|0
  • You're cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they would

0|0
    0|0
  • No , and what you wrote on both of you're pictures makes it easy to tell you think you're a 10 when you're really just gross..

0|0
    0|0
    • Apparently, you need to look in the mirror less often than others. Have you seen the way you look? She is five times better looking than you.

• Show All
    • That is the opinion of a immature little girl

• Baby got back was what was written on my new skirt I was showing, and they second was just joking around, and I agree with @Brandie2 :) your way more gross than me

• Um.

Pretty face, average body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a guy... Buy I think you're beautiful = totally attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes your are pretty & above average! where did you get your outfit from? It's Hot Xx

0|0
    0|0
  • You look really pretty & remind me of Chelsea Houska from Teen Mom :) I always liked her

1|0
    0|0