Do you guys think I'm attractive?

Do you guys think I'm attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You're gorgeous!

What Guys Said 63

• Yes, absolutely.

• I think you are very attractive. Though, I think what you are wearing on the second picture is really not your style. You strike me as the femme fatale type. You would look much better in a classy dress.

• Yes you're very pretty. But as far as attractiveness I also factor in personality because personality goes a long way with

• Yeah! Haha whats up?

• Yes, damit yes Ok? You got that intelligently sexy look going for you as well WITHOUT looking like an attention whore.

• You look nice. I'm from the UK too though, so maybe I'm biased.

• ... and we should really be in bed

Not together, ok that's awkward :D

But yeah, nearly 3am, go to bed you silly fool :p

• :P I'm not in work til 2.30 enjoying my Saturday night in!! Xx

• You're attractive. Forgive me, I cringed at the specs because Feminazis have hijacked that look. You could have easily been one of them.

• I don't know what a feminazi is but I do have really bad eyesight and plastic frames cover the thick lenses cheaper than having them thinned :)

• They look fabulous, don't get me wrong. I just reached for my debate notes as soon as I saw them.

• sure you are 👍

• Yes you are!

• I'd hit it.

• Yes I do.

• WOW!!! You are gorgeous and have lovely legs.

• You have definitely got it 😉

• Yeah, you have an amzing body :D ;)

• Hahahahaha debate notes

• Not sure why this posted as an opinion and not a comment on someone else's (as intended), but you're pretty fuckin beautiful by the way

• Yea I was trying to figure out what you meant lmao thanks!!

• Yeah, dunno how I pulled that off, probably with some assistance from illicit drugs

• Not my type but seem to have a nice shape. In good condition.

• Shure.

• You are pretty the way you are. The glasses look wonderful on you. Your legs look great

• Average.

• You're pretty yes but thats not all these days, what's your personality like?
    What are your hopes and ambitions?

Yu get me fam?

• You look good. Your first pic looks like a Feminazi with their trade mark "Problem Glass's".

• I really need to find out what a feminazi is, but as I say I'm just blind as a bat and plastic frames cover the lens better :D is feminazi a American term?

• hmm, it might be an American term, not sure though, I'm American but not "american". The glass's are fine and look good on you it's just that the style has kinda become a social meme "Problem Glass's" because of Feminazi's. The term should be easy to find out about with google, it's fairly common in my experience.

• Love the glasses in the top pic.

• Not my type, but Im sure guys who like the alternative type would like you.

• Not my type, but definitely attractive :)

• Yes, I'd say you're attractive

• This guy does

• Baby dont got back lol

You have a lot of color on you... you do indeed look good

• Yeah, u are attractive

• Yep. You look very attractive. Just not sure about that outfit in the second picture.

• you look good for sure

• More from Guys
    33

What Girls Said 12

• You're pretty. The glasses are cute

• You are so pretty. I like how you don't have your boobs hanging out like every other woman trying to get an opinion. Your make up is on fleek
    .

• Not a guy but I like your look nice belly ;) but you should shape your brows

• I know, in a scar on both eyebrows and I swear they Make it an nightmare to do anything with them and they make the hair grow strange!!

• Pretty girl!

• I think you are!

• You're cute.

• I think they would

• No , and what you wrote on both of you're pictures makes it easy to tell you think you're a 10 when you're really just gross..

• Apparently, you need to look in the mirror less often than others. Have you seen the way you look? She is five times better looking than you.

• That is the opinion of a immature little girl

• Baby got back was what was written on my new skirt I was showing, and they second was just joking around, and I agree with @Brandie2 :) your way more gross than me

• Um.

Pretty face, average body.

• I'm not a guy... Buy I think you're beautiful = totally attractive

• Yes your are pretty & above average! where did you get your outfit from? It's Hot Xx

• You look really pretty & remind me of Chelsea Houska from Teen Mom :) I always liked her