Should I dye and cut my hair?

Should i dye and cut my hair?

• Do it and cut it
  • It looks perfect

Most Helpful Guy

• looks lovely, but if you are looking for a change as a stylist , cutting it short might not work with the shape of your face, certain colours might not work with your eye colour and complexion, so best thing is to ask someone who knows what they are talking about, as for general how does it look now, its nice, you have a lovely look

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't dye it! Maybe get more layers!

What Guys Said 29

• No don't dye it or cut it.

I didn't vote in your poll because I don't think you should cut your hair but I also don't think that your hair is perfect because 1. Nothing is perfect. and 2 I think it's a bit short for my taste.

But overall you it looks really nice.

• Don't do it. You're way too hot, already. I don't know if a different color would work better, but on the slim chance that it is, you might end up killing people on accident. Actually, your hair is too perfect. For the sake of innocent lives, you should fuck it up a bit. I didn't realize women as hot as the ones in those pictures existed. Seriously. Does this person exist? Way too hot. Like 12/10.

• It really does look perfect. Don't change it.

• Hell no don't cut it

• You have really nice hair. I don't think you should change it.

• don't cut it x_x

and the colour looks perfectly fine too

• I think it looks good as is

• Nope 💁

• I think it's very pretty as is. I like it a lot. What color are you looking to dye it? Would you go for a natural dyed color, i. e., blonde, brunette, or red? Or would you go crazy like pink, green, purple, or so on? I work with younger teens, and I really like some of the wild colors. It shows, adventure, creativity, fun, and parts of their personality. The color you chose would have a lot to do with what you are doing... are you applying for a conservative job, do you have a job that allows you to be experimental, are you a student looking for adventure?

Someone mentioned your eyes. I think they are beautiful and will fit anything you do..

• not at all

• No, you good very good just they way you are now. No need to change.

• I would leave it the way it is. As stated before, you are extremely beautiful to an extent that leaves me in awe. Why change something that is not broken?

• Why are you covering one eye up in the last photo?

• I like how it is now

• I'd recomend a pixie cut with some highlights.

• You look awesome! So as they say don't go fixing what ain't broke!

• Shoulder or neck hair <3 : ))

• FUCK NO.

ruining a good thing.

• Oops i didn't read your name...

I can't imagine you looking any more beautiful than you already do. Some waviness wouldn't hurt. No dye.

• No, keep it the way it is

• Dont ruin it, looks good

• OMG!!! your so beautiful absolutely amazing ;) your boyfriend is a lucky man.

• Wow you look so Beautiful why would you cut it?

• don't dye it it looks great

• Dont fuck with perfection! :*

• of course not ur really beautiful no need to change a masterpiece when it already looks perfect :)

• It looks amazing and sexy

• It looks perfect as it is.

• Noooooo your hair is beautiful and perfect. Don't change it 😱

What Girls Said 6