What do you rate this girl?

Do you think she's ugly? pretty? gorgeous?
What do you rate this girl?

Well my feelings are fucked but thanks for the honesty <3

Most Helpful Guy

• I think she is really pretty

• I just read your update - It made me look at the comments - GaG tends to be quite middle of the road, with a different audience you would get a much higher truer rating I promise.

• Thanks for MHG

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl I don't even know how I found this question since it's 22 hours old, but I want to say that youre2 freakin gorgeous. Is it a different look, absolutely. Is it one all men will be attracted to? Not at all. Most men like your traditional damsel in distress lady like woman. You have embraced your own style and gone totally against the traditional definition of beauty that society holds, and you have rocked it. You look strong, brave, free, and lild someone who follows their heart instead of societies standards. And there are men out there who find that attractive any day over your average dependent damsel. You're gorgeous, keep your head up!

What Guys Said 48

• There is such a thing as feminine poses and masculine poses.

Although as a whole, you are obviously a female with pleasant (although masked) features, your pose appears to be deliberately masculine. This sends a nonverbal signal of unruly assertiveness that is uncharacteristic of women, and throws off our senses as to type of character you are beneath your skin.

The same could be said about a man making a feminine pose. You'd think he was doing himself an injustice, unless his goal was to appeal to gays.

• She's a pretty girl who has ruined her looks due to her tattoos, piercings and extreme make-up.

• Honestly the nose ring is probably what bothers me the most, the tattoos are not particularly appealing and the pose is a bit butch over all being a blemish on an otherwise really attractive woman. I think you do look good and I would not let any of that actually deter me from pursuing (hypotheticly speaking of course) The upside is most of that is quite fixable. You can remove the nose ring, you can (and most likely do) have a much more feminine demeaner in person (this is one single still shot after all and cannot capture you in your entirety) and while I do not find the tattoos appealing that is one, a personal prefference and is not necesarily a majority one, and two, definitely not a deal breaker. In short, I think you look fine. Also you have beautiful eyes so thats a bonus.

• she looks chill af.

• I think she's pretty

• Feels like she has an attitude. Her tats and piercing look bad.
    She might be a great gal and I wouldn't let this ruin my opportunity to get to know her, but my first impression is bad.

• Below average

• "Heroin chic" was a generation ago and, in case anyone hasn't noticed, Amy Winehouse is still dead.

• she's alright. I'm generally a fan of crazy hair colours, piercings and tattoos on girls but I think she could do a bit better than that

• She's beautiful in my opinion

• She is pretty

• 3/10. she looks crusty as hell

• Pretty cute 👍

• too many tats for my taste and she seems to be in need of a super hip stylist - but other than that she definitely has the look of a model

• She is quite pretty in some strange emo way... I would rate her 7 :)

• pretty very pretty I love the ink

• she's pretty but is ruining herself

• She's OK, I'm just not a fan of the nose ring and the tattoos.

• When are you available for a date?

• shesgross

• An attractive young lady

• She's good looking but the nose ring and those tats take away from her beauty they need to go.

• I'd date and bang her.

• she's pretty/sexy but could really use some muscle tone. she's loose as a goose

• She looks like she might be interesting

• Not my type at all

• -10 over 10. Worse than bad.

• she looks like a bad ass

• HELL TO THE NO.

• Ugly as hell

• More from Guys
    18

What Girls Said 12

• She should close her legs.
    I think she is average looking but the face she is making is not helping.

• She looks like aa lowkey junkie.

• eehh,, she's alright..

• I think she's actually really pretty but she went overboard with her style.

• want me to be honest? typical trashy white chick. trying way too hard and that horse face is unfortunate

• I think she is quite pretty. Just the purple hair looks faded and not very good. She need to redye it

• you re gorge <3
    but the pose and facial expression is off putting a bit

• She's pretty but dresses tacky. No offense if that's you

• Meh, just average.

:\

• She's not ugly. But not cute either.

• She looks a little scary 🙈😁

• She's gorgeous.