Why do people ask how they look with a fake picture on here?

Why bother asking if it's not a picture of you?

• Troll
  • Wishful thinking
  • Bored
  • Looking for attention
  • All of the above

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get it. Like I'm guessing it's an attention thing since that's why people always say they catfish but it's also super dumb.

Like there are so many different parts to a person. Even if you don't feel great about your nose that day your toes or elbows or views on BBC sitcoms can still be awesome. Why not focus on those instead and skip the lying?

What Girls Said 2

• How do you know it's fake... I've used my real pictures and have accused of being fake.

• Some are obvious

• @BellePepper I have no idea... I don't even know how to look up pictures to see if they are from the internet. :p I just know first hand that it sucks when you want an honest opinion but people think you're fake

• Ah! It's super easy! Just go to https://www.google.com/imghp and drag the image into the new tab. Or if you use Chrome on your phone you can just tap and hold and an option to search google for the image comes up.

• Who knows... who cares.

What Guys Said 4

• Because most are guys pretending to be a girl

• Did they say to you that those pictures were fake? How you know when someone posted fake pics?
    Links from threads of the fake pics pls :)

• I think they use the most liked picture on fake accounts elsewhere.

• Corriger la fortune