Guys, what size would you be okay with?

I know many people say that they don't care about a girls appearance it's what's inside that matters, but I really do feel guys prefer a specific type of girls with a specific body, can you please give me a little insight? please be honest, I'm grateful for any help

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly i can't give you a straight answer, there are a ridiculous amount of preferences people have, i'm still finding out my preference of girls that i like. and there is a difference between lust and love, you could be really sexy and have the personality of a lamp post covered in crap, and vice versa, or you could have both or none, but someone might love a personality you'd consider crappy, or a body you'd consider crappy, really, preferences are really broad and it's very hard to generalise it, because generalising would just lead us to say "girls like guys"

• thank you so much, I guess I really was just not having the best of days and I was feeling very lonely and you do have a valid point I guess I wasn't allowing myself to see it before. I now do understand that an ugly personality ruins a pretty face/body... but what is more important to you body or personality?

• Probably personality, i'd want someone who'd be fun and know how to have fun, but also someone i could get really deep and intimate with, looks do matter, but they aren't worth as much as the person inside. and yeah, I've not been feeling great either today, but you just need to take care of yourself, and make sure you keep a perspective on things, don't let it get you down

• thank you again, and I hope you feel better because you deserve to feel better and take care - xox nikki

What Guys Said 8

• Well, my girlfriend isn't skinny. She isn't obese either... but she isn't skinny. From pictures I've seen that show girls who are supposedly 'curvy' or 'chubby', she doesn't really fit those either. She's isn't really 'normal' or 'average' either.

I suppose curvy would be the most accurate term, but I feel it is insufficient even still.

Whatever she is, it is perfect. <3

• I would prefer a girl / woman that is a little heavier than average that is cool with her appearance and is not all hooked up on what society has brain washed the world to think is acceptable

• Look at yourself and be honest with yourself because thats the only way to form a true opinion that you trust

• it's a matter of sexual attraction. people are sexually attracted to different types of girls, guys, animals, and inanimate objects.

marketing and media influence one's psyche on what's hot.. and what's not. nature (environment) also plays it's role in determining what's appealing, and what's repulsive.

• I prefer skinny or average. some extra weight isn't a nogo but I get much more picky... it really depends on how well she wears it. a lot of overweight is a turn off though

• People will like what they like for example: bald - long hair, light colored hair - dark colored or wild colored light eyes - dark eyes, short - tall, light skin - dark skin, skinny - bbw (or muscular depends on how you view big as) tattoos or not, piercings or not etc

• if i like a girl boobs and ass are simply bounces :)

• curvy.

What Girls Said 0