Am I considered Curvy?

E
Am I considered Curvy?

veryone says how there's a difference between fat and curvy so.. would I be considered curvy?

Most Helpful Guy

• telling from those pics is difficult but your body looks good, don't worry about it :)

difference with fat and curvy? curvy is for me when you have a little bit more meat on the bones but it's still nicely toned and the curves are mostly on the right places... she wears that extra weight well.
    fat implies for me that it is not attractive anymore. usually not toned and way too much extra weight on places you don't want it, like the belly.

• can you follow me so I can send you a message? a tip for you when posting questions you probably don't want people to read here

What Guys Said 15

• There may be a physical difference between fat and curvy, but I've never seen it. The major difference is that a curvy gal works her curves. Has confidence that she's beautiful, and ignores those who don't like her girl goods and only listens to those that do.

In other words, dear, it doesn't matter what we think. It matters what you think.

Well? Which will it be?

• Try not to get too caught up in your body appearance yet. I know that you're under a lot of pressure, but you're still young. Try to enjoy what's left of the time before sex and body image gets to be an obsession for those around you.

• this is what you're asking us to judge...
    http://i68.tinypic.com/dcy748.jpg

you gotta include more of yourself.

• How come no one stands up straigh showing what here asking for when asking these questions?

Just because this pic looks so off, maybe ur not but just fat

• terrible pics but you don't look fat so probably curvy.

• You're only 13, don't be so worried about it

• No, that's considered fat.

• No, but your boobs are huge.

• From what I can tell, Nope

• borderline curvy

• huh? no. only cos you're too young to post that.

• mhm...

biting my lip right now lol

• Curvy sexy

• No, you are not

• Just from the side photo you look more top heavy than curvy.

What Girls Said 5

• You're laying down so you're not going to get an accurate answer. Laying down distorts your figure.

• Umm when I was you're age I was overweight but I really didn't realise because it didn't actually matter to me or anyone. Now I've grown older and lost the baby fat I'm fine.

• Not that much, a little, but your 13, meaning 8th or 9th grade. Chill and eat right and exersises and you'll be curvy soon down the road

• you definitely got some curves up there! :D

• You are only 13, focus on your education.