Why do I feel like im ugly?

I have thin lips, a big nose, dark skin (im brown btw), Im 4 11'', i have huge thighs and calves, and i have stubborn belly fat. I also have acne and I have horrible crooked teeth that i can't even eat (although im getting braces in march). I always hear people saying how ugly i am at school. The worst part is my own parenta discussing to my realtives my skin used to be so fair now its burnt and ugly. and i swear i dont really do anything but at home I just cry to myself and i wish i was never born.

Most Helpful Guy

• hard to say anything without seeing you. thin lips don't have to be bad, same for the nose... the overall look of the face is important, not the size of single features

bigger tights/calves are for many guys attractive... and the belly fat, you can work on that.
    acne is something completely normal for your age, braces are nothing uncommon either.

just wait some years and let puberty do it's work. until then eat healthy and do some sports and I'm sure you will look good

• I suck at sports. i literally suck the fun out of it lol. I know but waiting is so long. i inherited all the ugly genes

• the good thing about puberty is that it doesn't only change your appearance, once it's done most people are also more mature and not as shallow and mean anymore.

I don't know how you look but I'm sure it's not that bad. Just give it some time, it will get better

• most of them lack common sense and respect. truth

Most Helpful Girl

• That sounds kind of like me with the lips and the thighs but no one has ever called me ugly so I can't imagine you being ugly. Im also the exact same height as you so, yeah. Lots of times girls say that because they just aren't seeing themselves for who they really are and somehow are only able to hear people talk about their flaws. Don't put yourself so down! Be more confident! Many people find confidence attractive! ( Also, don't forget about having a super kind heart! I honestly can't think of anything more beautiful than that!)

What Guys Said 7

• Nearly everyone from our school are a bunch of tossers... people at your school sound the same and I could swear that school was one of the things that messed up my mind. You might have crooked teeth (dunno what you look like), but that will be fixable in time to come. People who say you're ugly and shit are just small minded people who don't understand.

• I dunno but it makes me sad and i forgot to mention that some students were asking my homeroom teacher about eyebrows and she said her eyebrows were like mine (i wasn't even in the convo) and she said she thought it looked weird and she plucked it... everyone tarets me and i feel like im the ugliest person

• They don't sound like nice people. Best thing you can do is ignore it or just make a stand for yourself. I usually wouldn't have the balls to make a stand, I usually ignore it and prayed that school life went on faster. Once you get out, you'll have a low chance you receive that criticism from everybody.

• society probably

• No one can answer why you feel anything except for you

• Let's see a picture

• please dont say that your beauty on the outside is just an image. your real beauty lys within

• "real beauty lies within'' like how many times have i heard that one?

• by that i was meaning fuck what what other think about her. and i was trying to cheer her up not get her down more you ass

• Ask with a photo.

• Post a pic and I'll tell you why you feel that way and weather you should feel that way/have a good reason to be insecure

What Girls Said 3

• Make an effort to look good. Take care of yourself. Plus, if you have a great personality that everyone loves... you have a lot to love. Some people just have looks and no personality and that's pretty awful. They're the "one night stand" kinda people. Perfect personalities are wifey material;)

• Ohhh I also have small lips and a big assss nose hah and I had braces and I feelt like shit before but it gets better. u can't Lisen to those peopel who are mean to you they are probely just insecure and are making fun of you to feel better Hold your head up high and don't Lisen to them

• Go vegan, I know sounds weird but I felt like you until I did my skin got clearer and I lost 12 pounds just in the first two weeks, I've never been more happy nor attractive it's a great life style I'm constantly eating and loosing weight it's crazy :)