Guys, Do these boobs look ugly to you?

en. wikipedia. org/wiki/Ptosis_(breats)

Open the link above and comment whether you think hers are ugly. Mine are like that because their so big (32F) and I wanted to know if they were a turn off.

by the way remove the spaces in link

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, NO!! I'm assuming you mean the pic near the top - and they're absolutely not ugly, they're quite lovely! :)

Look - breasts of your size are never going to be immune to gravity - they're not supposed to be, and they'd look ridiculous and fake if they were. And if there's one thing just about all normal guys agree on, it's that fake boobs are disgusting! There's a world of difference between unattractive sagging and the natural shape of larger natural breasts, and I'd bet you're judging yourself way too harshly - most girls do. What you see as sagging is probably not really sagging at all, just the normal and very attractive shape of breasts of your size. And even if they do sag a bit I promise you that doesn't mean they can't also be beautiful and sexy - it's very normal, and all part of their charm! :)

Only a complete ass of a guy is freaked out by the fact that large breasts aren't gravity-proof. And you really don't need to be sharing your breasts with that sort of a guy! Most guys will absolutely understand and expect large breasts to 'drop' a bit, and they'll absolutely love them for it. If sagging worries you, remember that breasts are naturally supported by ligaments and like all ligaments in the body, if they're not required to work they'll tend to atrophy (weaken). So the best way to minimise sagging is to minimise the time you wear a bra - bras do the work of the supporting ligaments for them so wear one too much and they'll become weak. On the other hand without a bra the weight and movement of the breasts will cause the natural supporting ligaments to work and so strengthen - the harder you can work them, the better.

Bottom line though - I'm sure you're worrying unnecessarily - you have a fantastic size there and I'm sure their shape is perfect just the way they are - be proud of your figure, it's fab! :)

Sponsored

What Guys Said 11

• I think that's fine, personally

• I don't like them. Too saggy. Perky are best.

• They aren't the best looking or ideal, it honestly depends on how she looks overall.

• So u wouldn't want to have sex with her

• like what?

• face, body, butt hygiene. Just because she has nice boobs doesn't mean she's sexually attractive

• You're fine there isn't anything wrong with them.

• yes thats gross

• I don't know how to say this but they are the most horrible looking breast I've ever seen

• No id love to suck em

• I can't pull them up

• They wouldn't be my first choice.

• Tnt I wish I had those in my mouth right now ❤

• I'll be honest, they're not that attractive; I prefer small breasts.
    That said I'm actually not that attracted to breasts at all whatever their size.