Do straight teeth matter?

Does it matter if I have slightly crooked teeth? Im super insecure about them. My boyfriend doesn't say anything, but he has perfect straight teeth.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• For some people yes and others no, I personally prefer just regular good teeth, and slightly crooked isn't an issue, its not noticeable to others as it is to you.

What Guys Said 10

• Stuff like that is meh to me. If you feel that bad about them I would have no problem with her getting braces. Braces don't matter to me either.

• well if that's you on the pic on your profile then they look perfectly fine, nothing to worry about.

• It doesn't really matter to me. I think you're very pretty exactly how you are

• Even some models have crooked teeth don't worry about it.

• I teach with a much younger guy and he is always saying young people today look so much better because so many of them get braces when they are young. When we sometimes look at older pictures we notice that many of the people don't have straight teeth vs. today.

• that's a lie I was talking to people who have gotten there teeth straighten and they admit they where treated different once it was over

• adds character.

• no not that worried, imperfect can be perfect

• Yes they do matter, but no one thing is the end all be all.

• It donot matters at all, because who love someone truly by heart never see such things, they're blind to see anything negative in their lover. <3

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think so. I've seen girls get super cute guys and not have the best teeth. That stuff honestly really shouldn't matter. A person will love you for you. Teeth are teeth I guess. I have braces and straight teeth and I don't think people really say "Wow straight teeth are great" it's just maybe it can make a smile better but I still had friends and guys like me with crooked teeth. Don't be insecure about them girl! You look gorgeous and if your boyfriend doesn't care then he's great :)

• Depends how bad they are