Girls, Who is more attractive to you? and why?

Okay so I'm seriously crushing on the show misfits right now and I actually think I'm in love with Rudy Wade from the show. Is it possible to love a fictional character? lol. But anyway I think all three of these cast members are seriously hot, but which one is hotter?

• Number 1- Simon Bellamy (From misfits)
    11% (3)
  • Number 2 - Nathan Young (From misfits)
    68% (19)
  • Number 3- Rudy Wade (From misfits)
    21% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• 2- 3? I'm guessing 3.! st one is so creepy like weird rapist kind of creepy. second one is like a 4 year old, but maybe if I saw him in action he would be more cute. So three it is. he gives me a more masculine vibe, funny vibe and a laid back kind vibe. Plus those tattoos!

• Im really obsessed with his character atm, he's like my ideal man (only he's fictional lol) Do you like the whole TV series? :)

• Never seen it. Never heard of him before either. lol

• Its brilliant tbh, I actually love it

What Girls Said 5

• neither is really my style but 2nd one is best although I like the tattoos in the 3rd

• Nathan Young, whoever he is. His hair is my downfall and his eyes are sexy.

• Rudy Wade,

• Ramsay!

• I started watching that show too! I stopped though, I'm too busy. Personally I like Nathan Young the best. I love the Irish accent and curly brown hair so the actor is pretty much my type. He's cheeky too :)