Is 140lbs at 5'4" really considered fat for a girl?

Like I just want to get some opinions because like every guy I've ever known says he'd never date a girl who was 140lbs because it looks fat af on girls. Like if an average girl (not a body builder, or super muscular) was 5'4" and weighed that, would that really be fat or just average?

• That is fat
  • That's a totally normal/average weight
  • That's not fat at all!
  • I wouldn't care if my girl was a little chubby at that weight

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls will be more likely to justify obesity, you're the competition after all. If you want to be attractive more so than the average... like post this question with way better results, even not afraid to post a picture... It wouldn't take much work on your end of things. I don't want to come off as misogynistic, but you've got it easy. You could just stop eating so much... or just workout as in just cardio and you'd shoot up to the upper levels of hawt fast.
    Imagine if you were a dude... If you just starve yourself, then your skinny... workout pretty much means you need weights and diet is a bit more complex than "just eat less." ... and you'd still have a harder time attracting the opposite sex than you will as being a chubby female.

So that leaves it to you... what do you want to be as you live your life... fat but average to the average people... average, but really hawt to most... or looking like a Goddess, and someone a God looking man would actually consider effing you and only you for the rest of his life and ACTUALLY be happy with that choice.

Note: I'm just speaking about the physical realm of things or the objective. Who you are plays a huge role in things too, the subjective.

In the end though, you're going to be the choices you make now.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how you carry it and what the percentage of actual fat is on your body.

What Guys Said 17

• You can easily lose 20lbs. All you have to do is literally walk 1 hour every day. 5 days a week. In 3 months, you will look completely different. And you most likely will get motivated enough by the drastic change, that you will even start to do exercises. And the best thing to do all that with, is to eat correctly. But you have to want it or else it won't happen.

• In UK old money, that's 10 stones. Pretty darned good for your height. Don't worry, no guy with any sense is going to turn you down. If any guy does, then he isn't worth bothering about anyway!

• hard to say without seeing you. so if we take a look at your BMI it is ~24.04. 25+ is considered overweight, if you are underage it's usually a bit lower. you might not be fat, but you shouldn't gain much more weight. of course the BMI is just to get a rough idea, but like I said difficult to say without seeing you

• Possibly a little overweight but should not be bad or unattractive.

• Is your stomach flat without sucking it in?
    there's your answer

• can't message you and get tips but do try messaging me later so i can check if i can message then (no homo btw), i just have low self respect and want to live the aesthetic lifestyle and in a previous comment u mentioned being in a similar path, so...

• @microcephalicguy ya I get lots of PM's, no worries, I'd love to help out however I can :)

• That could be considered curvy, but I have a thing for skinny girls ~ so it's too much for me personally. But many could even prefer that weight

• since your height to weight ratio is bigger than mine yes its a little heavy but i wouldn't call you fat

• that's average weight. 👍🏿

• I don't really care 💁🏻

• depends on body fat percentage as well. muscle weighs more than fat. but overall, i guess not.

• I can't tell how much muscle you holding in that but yea its fat for a normal chick

• It's about the same as male standard height to weight ratio is so you judge.

• I have seen really athletic girls who with those proportions and they are hot.

• I wouldn't care if I'm really into her, it wouldn't mind me at all, but I'll start working out hard in gym to get strength to pick her up in my arms. <3 :)

• It depends, a pic would help

• Nah that sounds perfect.

What Girls Said 6

• Who cares what people think, if you are in a healthy range of weight for your height and age it shouldn't matter.

• It's totally average/normal and not fat.

• Um, yes.

In technical terms, your BMI is 0.9 digits away from being classified as "overweight."

:\

• The only person who you need to love is you k

• im 5'4 and 140.
    i find that offensive
    people consider me curvy and i love my body
    skinny bitches wish they were me
    men like a little pushing for the cushin

• The way women carry their weight can totally depend on the woman's body type! I weight a lot, 160lbs, but I don't look fat because I'm 5'10" and have some muscle. A girl who's 5'4 and 140lbs would probably look great!

• Hello I just wanted to say that is normal weight. I weigh about the same and I'm about 5'0 feet tell.