Guys, Who is more attractive?

I found my boyfriend talking to a girl and I read their whole conversation. He didn't say he was in a relationship when she asked and he's super flirty. Why wouldn't he mention me if they are just friends? Who is more attractive? Be honest I don't care if its not me.

Me.
Guys, Who is more attractive?
Her.

• Me
    79% (49)
  • Her
    21% (13)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Given these two pictures... I think she is better looking. BUT, But, but... your picture is B&W which isn't good for you. Her picture looks photoshopped, because her skin is too flawless (looks almost smeared... like edited). You can't see you or her's full-figure, and that makes a big difference. I think you may be the more attractive in real life, but it's just hard to know from these picture... as I think the pictures unfairly favor her. The only actual thing she has one-up on is her hair. You have short hair (no guy likes short her on a girl), and she appears to have longer hair. But that's something easily fixed. So it's a tough call.

• I picked the worst pic I could find of her and I think black and white makes me look better cause it hides facial blemishes. Lol

• Well I still think her picture has some editing or filtering done to it and yours isn't showing your true beauty. So the entire thing is slanted in her direction from the beginning. I image you are much, much more attractive that your grainy B&W picture show.
      More to the point, concerning the guy in question here... if he isn't 100% into YOU and only YOU... he's not a keeper. He should be proud to be you man and excited that you're his girl. He should want everyone to know; because you should be his #1. If that's not the case, you need to find the guy that's out there looking all over for someone exactly like you!

What Guys Said 22

• Dude. You're way more attractive. I'm a dick, so I would say something if I thought you weren't. Buuuut. The thing is, women tend to trade up, in relationships. Men tend to simply desire something different after awhile. In other words, men don't necessarily trade up--they might just want something different. He's probably keeping his options open.

Personally, I don't believe in friendship between men and women. I think everything is a means to sexual resources. Whether that be using her as a means to get an in with her female friends or actively pursuing her. Think females and their back up boys or friend zoned guys. It's pretty much the same. They're keeping an eye on these guys to see if they become desirable at some point: they see potential, but not enough to date them right now, so they keep them as friends.

So. Even though you're way more attractive than the other girl, I wouldn't let your guard down, in my opinion. Communication is a big part of a relationship. Maybe you should ask him about it. Just don't assume things when you do so. Just accept what he says and express your concerns. In my opinion.

• You are both beautiful.
    I know it might not be enough for you, but the thrill of the chase is probably what's motivating him. I don't think his goal is to cheat on you, but to prove to himself that he can conquer her.
    At least, that how I see it if I was in his position. He could very well be different...

• Both look great. Can't make a decision. I think you should let this go for now and see what happens later.

• U r definitely the prettier one
    I think it's time u had a talk with yr boyfriend

• She looks like she would be more down for experimenting sexual stuff but you are definitely better looking

• You're definitely more attractive dude.

• Lol, you are way more attractive. If he is going after her while being with you, you may want to check your personality?

• You edge it but there's not a lot of difference, he's just tryina get as much pussy as he can by the sounds of it.

• To be honest it's hard to choose - you're both good looking. It would depend who I was more attracted to.

• You're definitely more attractive. He might be doing it for personality reasons. Either way he's a douche bag

• I'm not just saying this to be nice you genuinely are considerably better looking than her

• Truthfully, I think you are if you can get your skin cleared up.

• You shouldn't of said whos who for objective purposes but anyway definitely you. Something unattractive about the other girl maybe the head shape

• I see no future in your relationship

• is it unfair right?

• And personality?

• You are

• I say because I love ur smile

• Mind if I ask some questions before deciding?

• Her is better

• you, but it's very close

• For me , you are more beutiful than her , I like dark hair