Do you think Dutch women are pretty?

Do you think Dutch women are pretty ?

Just curious

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think beauty models are an accurate representation of the actual female population in a country. You can find these kind of models all around the world (hence it would suggest that all women are pretty everywhere). Girls you see on the street are definitely a better illustration of how pretty girls in a given country are. Having Dutch relatives and having travelled to the Netherlands (or Holland, as we call it in Switzerland) a couple of times, I can say: yes, Dutch girls are very pretty. They're probably among the prettiest in Europe. But still... nothing beats the Swedish girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know this makes me sound racist, and I don't care, but all white people look the same to me. Like you could've said "these women are all French/German/Russian" and I'd be like, "is that so?" And I would not tell the difference.
    The only ones who look a bit different are Spaniards and Italians and Australians. Otherwise, don't expect me to guess your nationality because y'all mofos look the same!
    (This is why I don't get offended when someone mistakes me for a different Latin American country. Because I know to non-Latinos, we all look the same.)

But yes, they are beautiful.

What Guys Said 32

• There are pretty Dutch girls and other Dutch girls.

• like all over the world there are beautiful dutch women

• I don't think someones nationality necessarily dictates ones appeal or provides an accurate representation. I firmly believe that Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

But if you were to ask me if I find the women above attractive my answer would be that yes, they're pretty.

• Hohooo that's nice, but I think this is just a selection of pretty Dutch, I believe all nationalities have their super good lookers.

• Pretty Dutch women are pretty.

• Yes. I'd like to take all of them home with me. Beautiful girls.

• Dutch and Belgian women have the nicest accents and they speak such nice English. Obviously, I'm generalising, but just going on my own experience. They also have really nice, calm natures, again... generalising :p

• meh i don´t see what are supposed to be "dutch" features. yeah they look nice but that doesn´t mean the dutch generally look nice :P

• Umm.. all white country people whatever look the same to me, but she is pretty

• Some look good yeah. I am Dutch myself. :)

• They're the same as anyone else love.

• Yes. Extremely so.

• I didn't know Jean Grey was dutch!

But yes, they are gorgeous.

• there are beautiful woman everywhere in the world... and the Netherlands are no exception to that :)

• Yeah 💁

• Some are some are not, just like any other nationality.

• Hmm not really.

• yes, all 3 or so million adult femals in the Netherlands are pretty.

check out Louis van Gaal's daughter, proof that some AREN'T

• I think #5 is, but I don't like her hair... Do you have ones in brunette over there?

• I am Dutch and surely there are pretty Dutch girls

• YES THAT ACCENT IS AMAZING!!!

• I really like Famke but that's it.

• Yes I would say so

• These are famous. Of course they are beautiful. I want to see normal Dutch women or girl...

• It's all Scandinavian girls. They are gorgeous. I thought Danish were the best of the best.

• They are alright

• There's a Dutch girl in my class and she's really pretty. She's not like them^ though. She's black

• Definitely

• Yeah very pretty in my opinion

• well Im a bit bias because I am an Australian who recently got engaged to a Dutch girl in Australia.

But yes, whenever I travel to Holland I see amazing women everywhere

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 8

• Before I opened this, this is what I thought of
    jesuslovesawinner.com/.../amish-family.jpg

So this is a big difference!

• Ah, there's a Lancaster in the US as well! The one I'm referring to is in Pennsylvania. I've only been there a few times but it's very old fashioned there as a lot of them are also Amish.

• So my community is made up of Dutch settlers and their families so these women look very familiar and normal and not at all exotic to me. But they look fine lol

• I think it's like any other country. Some are pretty, some are average, some are unattractive.

• They are white women lol, they look like any other female you'd see. German and Swedish women look similar. And English women. Etc.

• Absolutely!!!

• They alll look like that?

• they are pretty

• YES!!!