What would you like to do with me?

What would you like to do with me?
1. Kiss
2. Tap that
3. Date
4. Marry
5. Punch (jelous)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 54

• I would ask you why you look so sad and then have a long boring discussion about it until you fell asleep, then I would empty your apartment while you are sleeping. Did I play the game correctly?

• This is not a flattering picture at all, and I'd think over half the answers here are just based on that. You look incredibly stressed and your eyes are sad in the photo in just totally neutral lighting. It's like you weren't even trying to pose for it. You don't see other girls posting pictures of themselves in this kind of pose and setting, they want to look their best for the picture.

The picture kind of makes you come off as like a high-maintenance troubled person. I would end up suggesting to go out, get some fresh air, enjoy the sunshine, try to smile a bit.

• Lol well im sorry the picture is not to your liking. I am not high maintenanced, i am actually really down to earth and easy going. I will admit i was stressed out and am searching for a little attention right now because i am an a very abusive relationship.

• I did portraiture for a brief period in my life and it's so important to kind of get the right angle, pose, expression, to affect how people perceive you. You have all the makings to be perceived as an attractive young woman, but not with these kinds of photos. The way you look at yourself in the mirror and perceive yourself as looking your best might be oddly different from how others perceive you, especially with your kind of history.

• Hmm thats interesting, ill keep that in mind and try and get a better picture next time

• First I would get to know the girl see if there was any connection and if she felt same way maybe pick one of the first four - At the moment I can't see number 5 as an option unless she was threatening my family or something.

• Push you out of the way to get to an actual hot chick, And hope my arm doesn't get an std.

• I'l definitely do #6 with you

• #6. Give me massage and I'll give you $20.

• First 3 😉 and let's see where it leads

• Nothing at all..., just friends

• ALL OF THE ABOVE

• At the moment, nothing.

You're good-looking, but I don't get worked up over the idea of someone. Even if you posted a more attractive photo, I'm flooded with 100 new images a day; this is just number 12 to me.

• 6. All the above.

• What would I do? Anything and everything, given you were willing.

• 3. You look very fun to date, and somewhat outgoing.

• Kiss, cuddles, sex :-)

• 1-3 seems good to me
    for 4 I need to know more
    no reason to do 5

:)

• You're too young for me, but you are gorgeous.

• I don't know you but you look cute

• Friends, maybe date

• 2, you are very pretty.

• 1 to 3

• Say Hello?

• 0|0
  • Kiss date and fuck you like a rockstar

• y punch.. never do that to a girl

• Probably 2

• Date, sex
    And bye😂😂 (kidding)

• 2&3 for sure!

• I'd rule out punching you... I don't hit girls.
    I wouldn't marry you... but any of the other items I'd be up for, and maybe some others too, given the mood ;-)

• number 2.. typical chick can't tap a keg.. if im going to get a drink around here I guess I will have to do it myself!

• I wanna punch and give you a black eye.

• More from Guys
    24

What Girls Said 21

• None of the above because I'm neither violent, jealous of you, or gay.

• I'm a girl... so i'd watch Vampire Diaries with you 😂
    I'd do that stuff with a hot ass guy 😍
    But polls do exist fyi lmao

• 6. Ignore

• Perhaps try to get you to smile for starters. :)

• Depends on how much we clicked

• I'd hang out with you but that's about it lol

• I would punch you... in the arm and say lighten up dude. You look super sad. Chin up!

• 2 probably

• I'd hug you :)

• While i don't consider myself bi, i do love boobs, so I'd like to sit behind you while watching TV and simply feel/massage your boobs.

• Tbh I want to steal your hair color

• 1 😗

• I am straight.. so nothing..

• #7 which would be playing video games. :D I'LL PwN YOUR ASS NoOB! :D
    http://i.imgur.com/Q09A7lc.gif

• Punch. Not because I'm jealous. But your facial expression looks annoying and the fact that you put "jealous" over there indicates what a great personality you have (sarcasm here). You can't expect everyone to love you, girlie.

• OK i've read your comment on ak666's answer. If you are abused in your relationship, find a way out of it. I don't care how much you love the guy, save yourself first.
      2. looking for attention online in this manner because you're stressed out in your relationship is neither healthy nor mature. Talk to an adult, someone you trust instead, and try to find a way out together instead of putting yourself up to be objectified like this. You know you're more valuable than your looks, girl. So don't sink to that level just because you're stressed.

• Have I been drinking? Cuz I am told I may or may not be a two beer queer

• 6. Ask you to stop making that stupid face.

• 6. Hang out.
    Not attracted to women, and I don't punch people.

• Ignore.

• 1 !!!

• 5, cause im not into chicks...