Is it possible for a girls' butt to be too big?

I had sex with one of my guy friends and it didn't go too well. He did that my boobs were too small, and that my butt was too big. All of the other guys that have liked me said that they prefer small butts. Sometimes I feel like the reason why guys don't ask me out is because of how I'm shaped. I'm 5'7 and weigh 160lbs. (35-29-46 are my measurements).

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• "All of the other guys that have liked me said that they prefer small butts." WTF? If they don't like big butts and you have one, but they liked you?

From the #'s your almost exactly the same as niki minaj measurements but your taller, so using that image your perfect;-*

• I don't know big butts are nice but not if its not proportional to the rest of your body. But i bet you are beautiful just the way you are so don't fret it too much.

• Well I can't tell from measurements. I need a picture. But I can tell you this don't have sex with a guy who says that shit about you. Punch him in the throat and move on.

• Your butt can never be too big

• Yes it can be too big, you dont want a huge ass, disproportionate look like nicki minaj, a human bumble bee lmao

• Yes your butt can be too big but I seriously doubt it is unless you're like 5'3 and 300 lbs.

• Perhaps you met the wrong guys..

• If you sent a pic i could get a better idea of what your talking about and give you better answer if you dont mind.

• Yeah 160 lbs is wayyyyy too much, 145 lbs tops.

• Is a little curviness too much for you to handle?

• This is a sad overweight society we live in

• You are extremely pitiful.

• yes it is easily.

What Girls Said 5

• well... real men like asses and especially women who squat 🏋🏻. so if someone is saying something negative about your ass or your body in general then dump that idiot. he isn't worthy of your time 😃😃😃

• Of course it's possible.
    I think almost everyone has a certain limit.

• If he said that to you kick him to the curb. He's lucky he even saw that butt anyway please

• Damn you got a nicki minaj body. ARE U WHITE OR BLACK? CUZ I KNOW FOR SURE THAT NIGGAS WOULD HUNT U DOWN FOR DAT ASS

• Your answer made me feel better :)
      It was humorous. Thanks

• but its true , somebody that denies this is a liar or really jealous of ur body :)

• I actually have big boobs and a big butt and I sometimes feel the same. Some guys are really into less curvy girls. But someone will come along who will really love you and your curves.