What does "Tall, Dark and Handsome" mean to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tall, dark, and handsome - first image that comes to mind is quintessential James Bond:

onia.com/.../Sean-Connery-Beach.jpg

To me, tall, dark, and handsome physically describes a man who has dark hair and eyebrows, is of at least average height, possible foreign (whatever that may be to you). He's the strong, silent type, and mysterious in that he seldom speaks... but his eyes always tell volumes. He has the kind of gaze that can pierce you and know you intimately. He is like a magnet to women, especially those who are jaded.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• Basically a stereotype of what women want. Usually women say they prefer a 6 ft+ guy with dark hair and eyes and who has nice features. For me, you never really know what I'll be attracted to. I've liked guys of various heights, hair and eye colors, and features. I don't really have a "type", other than a personality type, to be honest.

• like... a latin or black guy. who is tall. and hot.

or...

a white dude. with dark hair. who is tall. and hot.

• the "dark" in tall, dark, and handsome for me means he has a naturally deep golden tan or brown skin with black hair

• hmm never thought about it before but let me take a moment to break it down. Since I'm only 5'1'' so tall for me would be 5'8''-6'2''. "Dark" i guess they give off this enigmatic vibe. Handsome well thats pretty self explanatory.

Here is an example

www.thefashionisto.com/.../ian-somerhalder-001.jpg

• people with olive and dark skin.

• Well I may be mistaken but I think it means that a guy is tall dark and handsome.

• Tall = taller than me (I'm 6ft)
    Dark = brunette
    Handsome = descent sized eyes jaw and nose as well as great facial symmetry

• Wow awesome height :)

• I am jealous of your height! I think tall woman are so stunning! And people take you seriously. I was supposed to be like 6'2, that's what they predicted anyways, however I stopped growing at age 11 and at barely 5'2 (thanks ballet for fucking up my growth plates.) My sister is really tall but she hates it, which I can understand, but I definitely got the short end of the stick. Anyways, just wanted to comment on your fabulous height! Though I'm sure you get compliments about it all the time :)

• Haha thanks guys, yea it can be really fun, but I suck at the limbo I guess haha XD

• good-looking, tall (6ft up), with darker features, mysterious

• Nothing.
    Just a cliche line from young adult novels/teen fiction.

• Someone taller than me, has dark hair and is attractive.

• A really hot guy... It's a metaphor because it means hot, they don't actually have to be "tall dark and handsome"

• I used to think it meant a tall attractive black guy, but then I realized by "dark" most people just mean dark FEATURES (dark hair and dark eyes).

• I still picture a tall attractive black guy when that cliche quote comes up, though.

• 0|0

What Guys Said 11