Girls, Would you date a guy who physically looked like this?

this is what I look like currently. It's still a work in progress. But would you guys date me (or any guy who had the same body as me) if I physically look like this? Please be honest.

• Yes
    81% (29)
  • No
    19% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, since I can't see your face.

What Girls Said 8

• at under 18 you're doing great. keep it up, but please take my advice when i say that no matter how good looking you become physically, staying grounded is what's going to get you somewhere.

• Where well I would and I don't think he's too skinny.. He may or may not be under to 18 but assuming he is I don't go for muscular guys who work out in the gym five days a week and whose life is based upon whether they can do 30 laps or 60 rapunzles what ever.. More I think about it, show me his face and his grade point average in college I'll let you know if I want to marry him and/or just have a one night stand.

• Well, you kinda have muscles but muscles are not effective on me. If you have a great character and acceptable personality, then of course I would.

• Well that's good. We need more girls like you in this world

• Everyone says that "the character is more important"but if you put a fat , smart and hot, rude girl in front of them they'd choose the hot and rude one. That is how it works. But I hate it. I always called beautiful by people. But they never called me "smart" . Trust me I'd do anything to make them call me smart. And the more they find me beautiful the more makes me hate myself.

• I am dating someone who is even skinnier than you so yeah I would, I'm trying to get him to work out. can't make people do what they don't want huh?

but you look pretty good on the body for someone your age, continue 👍🏻

• Looks too young for me. And too skinny. I'm far from skinny so i like beefier guys more

• Wtf I picked yes without knowing you were under 18. I thought that was a grown man's body. I clicked on the question because I did not see if the asker was anon or not. Now I feel like a pedo

• Definatly İ would

• Yasss