What's with this stupid looking duck face?

what's with this stupid looking duck face?

What do you think about duck face :/

• duck faces disgust me, we guys expect smiles.
  • what? are you kidding? duck faces are sexy! I do that everyday and guys just drool over our facial expression!
  • no no no.. I'm a female and I hate duck faces!
  • duck faces are sexy? you mad? that's just disgusting! whore alert!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• In about 98% of all duck faces I see I swear to you it's like an automatic turn off I just hate that damn duck face lol or really any kind of face that tries to copy and animals. It's just ridiculous.

• I think only some girls look cute (not sexy. Just cute) doing it. But even then if they do duck faces every single picture, it gets annoying. Smiles are always more attractive

• When a nice smile is beautiful why would a girl want to deform her face like that?

• It's cute but doesn't suits every girl :P

• Thank you for writing this. ...
    It's long overdue

• I don't know but I hate it 😒

What Girls Said 4

• ... what do I think about duckface? 😩
    www.demotivation.us/.../...ething_131831300248.jpg

• omg the 1940s pic is adorable. see i think the duck face when forced is ugly af. when it's just a fun one i don't c what the problem is. can't remember the last time i posed like that lol, but yeah people make it out to be worse than it is.

• Duck face is just someone trying to make their lips look bigger, why do you think it's mostly white girls that do it? Haha kissy face is cute (the 1940 pic) but only a few pictures, not every single picture.

• You do realize that most people have, in fact, stopped doing the duck face?

• It's almost over and the expression "fish gape" is the trend now! .. it's better than duck face. I only asked what they think about it!