I've noticed that the prettiest girls on this site get rated very low when they post pictures, why is that?

Why do people who are very pretty get rated so low?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol they'd rather rate unattractive ones more because they automatically assume hotter chicks egos are reason they can't get laid or some of them just think less attractive chicks are only their standard and hootter ones are outta their "league"

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• Because jealousy. Girls tend to be jealous of other pretty girls, so they rate them low to destroy their self-esteem, or think they're being attention whores.
    They change into HS teens and get all jealous of each other xD Women are fierce when it comes to who's prettier xD

• What about the guys?

• Guys rarely rate a hot woman lower, there may be a few that just wanna be on the site of the jealous girls cause they tend to be majority, but most guys will say she's hot if she's hot.

• I don't participate in those, but I doubt the judges are being serious. If you ask a bunch of random, anonymous strangers to rate your looks, you'll probably find about more about them than yourself.

• 1. Other girls are jealous
    2. Guys want to 'break their vanity' - there's psychology to this
    3. Perception of beauty between you and the general populace differs :)

Any of the above is a good possibility :)

• Jealousy, envy, strife. And there are the trolls too...

• The people that rate low on attractive girls pics are MOSTLY other girls who are jealous because they fear that the other girl is more attractive than them

• From what I've seen, people that have commented on rate me questions tended to have commented about how attractive the person was. I haven't noticed many low ratings. I've seen questions that have had very few comments because the answerer didn't want to tell them what they really thought.

• because its all subjective?

unless they're the pinnacle of societal standards.

• No, I don't think it's like that.

• Probably because men aren't automatons who download their Beauty Program from California, or Paris, or wherever the evil men in dark suits concoct the beauty standards, laughing… while women all over the world cry in the dark, deprived of the male gaze, they work and study hard for the capitalists so they can buy male attention.

Men don't agree on what beautiful looks like.

• Because they're considered vain and superficial.

• Yes , i see :)

• Either they are not that pretty, are just makeup pretty and people see through that shit, Or their toxic attitudes and lameness has made them ugly to people.

• Pretty to you might not ven pretty to others. Especially when rating self.

• Guys are bitter, because they know they could never get a girl like that.

• I've noticed the opposite. That people are rated slightly better then they are.

• Because they get enough validation in our culture.

• I don't think I've seen that here. I think girls get rate 2 points higher on average

• cause most women on here are average there's a few above the rest but not many

What Girls Said 5

• This is the GaG Law of Diminishing Returns. The first time someone post pictures, people will be nice and encouraging mostly. But after that, patience and charity run out and people get worse and worse comments.

And as soon as people find out that someone stole the pictures or is lying things quickly disintegrate.

• To most people we seem unrealistic and/or unattainable and people think they're rubbing it in their face that they're attractive. Some are jealous it goes on and on. I've never posted a how do I look but I notice a lot of jealous girls will try to bully me sometimes and get mad if I call them ugly bitches.

• What would you rate Auroravalta?

• @Auroravalta rated you a 6.5

=D

• Yeah you totally missed the mark since you're most likely an immature creep. I didn't look at her bc I don't care to rate another girl unless she's really damn attractive. Like GuGu Mbatha-Raw or Claudette Ortiz. Which also brings me to the fact that I have completely different standards of who's beautiful. I'm not gonna say anything about her bc you're trying to bait someone okay Mr. Creepy troll guy. I'm a model so it definitely doesn't matter to me lol.

• Because people are behind a screen and they feel like there is always "prettier". there's less result of conflict and or could be just because they're not their type however I don't think you have to have a type to know if someone is attractive.

• I don't tend to answer those questions but anytime I've clicked on one and it's a pretty girl, she gets loads of attention and it's positive?

• Jealous ugly people